Chap 9🖇

Clarence (King) POV
The Next Day

"What happened with you Lala. Nola told me that she was crying after y'all got done talking or some shit like that." Marcus asked "her ass selfish asl so I made her realize something" Kyla lil ass is emotional like every other girl I just hit her in the soft spot. "What you expect them 3 sisters might grew up in the hood but they spoiled asf" Marcus said I shook my head.

I found out that Kevin was Kyla dad and he ran some drug cartel, a nigga ain't gon even lie and say I don't got no soft spot fo Kyla. But her ass always wanna fight I respect that you wanna defend yo self. But my lil sista ain't no threat she wasn't raised to be fighting and all that shit. But you can tell Kyla family don't kno when to stop N when to go. I scared Kyla ass when I said that I was gon kill ole dude.

I heard somebody knocking on the trap door I signaled Marcus to hide behind the door I grabbed my gun and opened the door "Fuck you doing here" it was ole boy girl from the club last night her name was Mary some like that
"So I can't come in now" I put my gun Back on safety and let her in " what you doing here Mary cause I ain't fucking you again" Marcus sat down and laughed "My name not Mary it's Mari" I laughed "oops damn yo pussy must not been good then if I can't remember yo name"

She rolled her eyes "actually I came here to tell you that I'm sorry for what happened. Kyla really likes you and I can't hurt my Bestfriend. The somebody knocked on the door again I regrabbed my gun Marcus opened the door "Hey Marcus is King here" Marcus closed the door and her face and looked at me "Sorry man Nola gon kill my ass imma just go so you can handle this" he reopened the door and Kyla was still standing right there. He walked pass Kyla.

She looked at me and Mary. Her eyes was red and puffy and had on she jogging pants a white tank top and some black yeezys. "Aww Hell Naw don't tell me yall been fucking"

Mary started crying " it was a mistake Kyla I swear" what the fuck this Mary chick crying foe it was just a hit and a quit. "A mistake Mari really that's all you got" Kyla looked at me, I mugged her "fuck you looking at me for she came on to me after I dropped yo ass"

"Really Clarence I been crying all motha fucking night. Thinking I should apologize to ya but I guess ya ass don't wont one. and Mari damn man we been rocking since we was 5 yo ass knew how I felt bout him".

"Kyla I only did it because I'm pregnant and I was trying to pin the baby on him." Mary  ass gon say

"Pregnant! Bitch you got me fucked up if you think yo finna pin a baby on me. I ain't putting my holy god Sperm in you"

She looked at me and then looked at Kyla and ran out the trap crying Run Mary Run Mary  "yo King what the fuck is wrong with you" Kyla got her phone out her pocket and called some body. "Mari where you at...... Is you ok... okay imma meet you at yo house in bout 20 minutes..."

"Aye yo Kyla let me talk to you foe a minute" I liked how she didn't let no nigga come between her and her Mary or Mari what ever the fuck her name is. "Naw I'm cool I said what I had to say it's obviously we ain't cool nomo" she opened the door and walked to some Rover. And unlocked the doors. She got in I got in befoe she could lock them. "King out my car"

"Naw I'm cool these seats comfortable" she looked at me N started crying what tf is it today crying Day? "I thought you was done with me and didn't want to be around me" I grabbed her face and tighten my grip.

"I am done with you foe now. And let me tell you this kyla if I see you with ole dude or anyother dude at that I'm killing him and you. Just because I have a soft spot foe yo lil ass doesn't mean I won't hesitate killing you." I let her go "get the fuck out king how you gon say some shit like that to me. And me and you both know you ain't gon kill me you said it so many times I don't believe you nomo". I smirked "just watch Kyla now drive I'm finna go to sleep"

Kyla POV
I just drove I went to Mari house. To be honest Mari was my only friend and if I lost her Id be board. When I got there I got out the car and locked the doors I walked into Mari house and seen her on the couch "hey" she turned around and ran up to me hugging me. I ain't hugg her back "I'm so happy you finally forgave me"

"How mAny months are you and who the daddy"