chap 35🖇

Kyla P.OV

I woke up and looked at the time it was 5pm. King wasn't laying in the bed with me nomo, I got up went to the bathroom washed  my face and brushed my teeth. Walked down stairs  to the kitchen I seen Honor and Clare playing she was all up in his face hitting him and smiling. I can't lie and say that I don't think about the baby girl I lost and if she was still here I would have called her Bella Tanaya Williams. I snapped out of my daydream and went to sit on the couch got the remote and put on Riverdale.

After they stop playing honor crawed ha way ova to me I smiled and picked her up. King came and sat next to us. "Wassup with you,you good." I nodded my head and conutied to play with my baby hands. Clare kept on trynna talk to me but I wasn't feeling it. "You here me fucking talking to you."

I got up from the couch and walked to his room he followed me and grabbed my arm I snatched my arm out his grip. He smacked  his lips "Mann fuck wrong with you,you fucking crazy yo ass always tripping." I picked up honor and went to put her  in the tub and put on her outfit. That was in her bag. Ha smile was just everything to me.

I walked back into the living, king was   sitting the couch on his phone texting come hoe, "can you take me to Walmart" he turned Around and looked at me

I walked back into the living, king was   sitting the couch on his phone texting come hoe, "can you take me to Walmart" he turned Around and looked at me. "Man yo ass bipolar, yo ass just wasn't talking to me, now yo ass want me to take you places" I rolled my eyes at  "I just asked you a question you didn't have to go ova board you could have just said no withcha ugly hoe ass."

I got my phone out and was finna call a lyft but I decided not to since his ass got 3 cars I'm taking one and going to Walmart .I got honor bag and ha car seat, "where the fuck you going with my daughter." I sticked my middle finger up at him "somewhere that you not" I put Honor in ha car seat grabbed one of his car keys. And started walking out the door.

I guess he seen that I had the keys to his BMW. He jumped right up. My ass couldn't even run to the car because of honor's car seat. "Kyla I ain't playing with ya ass now give me my damn keys." He was trying to take the keys out my hand put I wasn't letting him. "Take me to Walmart so I can get me some stuff " he took the keys out my hands "you not riding in my BMW I just got it washed and it's raining so we gon take the Audi."

I smiled cause I got my way. He took Honor car seat and we walked to the audi. He Put Honor in the back and put ha seat belt on. And left

I was on the phone texting Travis. Ion know it was something about Travis he just made me happy he wasn't like them boys I usually fuck with. "You still go out with that nigga" I nodded my head "yep is there a problem if so address it" he looked slaty for a lil minute than covered it up. "Yo ass really fucking blowing me damn we can't Neva have a simple conversation."

"We ain't simple so what makes you think that me and you can have a simple conversation dumb ass."

"Fix yo attitude foe I fix it foe you" I rolled my eyes and went back to texting Travis. After a while we pulled up to Walmart. Clare got honor out her car seat and was holding her in his arms. "Don't drop my baby or imma drop you deadass" he waved me off.

We walked into Walmart. I got honor some more bottles and pacifiers even tho she don't like pacifiers I got them anyways.

Clare walked off some were with honor in his arms. I walked to were the cream was at and got some cream for my jaw. Cause it was Bruised a little. I was thinking about going to the hospital to see my mom but imma do that when i go back to her house to get me car so I won't be asking nobody to drop me off and pick me up. I went to the other ale and got a fake pregnancy test. I was gon prank Clare ass.

I went to find Clare, I hope he wasn't far cause I wasn't bout to walk around this whole store. I found him by the board games. But his hoe ass wasn't along he was with some girl was she a thick dark skin girl with a laid lace front she was real pretty.

But what made me mad was that she kept tryna get to Honor I walked up quick asl and pushed ha back. "Don't touch my baby" the girl gasped "I never met someone that is so disrespectful" she gon say. She had a accent. "Don't touch my baby she a fucking diamond she don't need to be touched by dirty fucking hands, king let's go"

"Yo ass need to chill the girl didn't even do nun to you"

"Ok and you should know that I don't like people touching my fucking daughter and if you want to get yo fucking dick wet don't use ha to get some hoe ass bitches." I just didn't like when people seen a baby so they come up and be touching all on them. They wouldn't like if I did it to they child so I definitely was not gon let them do it with mine period.

"Man Kyla gon head on check yo shit out you fucking bugging out" he left outta Walmart I got in line and paid foe everything. And walked back to the car. As soon as I got in Clare drove off. His bitch ass didn't even let me got my full body in the car.

We ain't say nothing to eachother the whole ride back to his house. We got to the house he got Honor out I justed walked to the door he opened it I went inside the house. And went to the bedroom. I put some cream on my face and went to the bathroom and started to do fake pregnancy test thing.

After I was done I went down stairs Clare was on the Xbox Playing 2k Honor was Laying next to him sleep. I was lowkey scared of what his reaction was gon be.

I went ova to the couch and sat down next to him. I took his headphones out his ear. "Clare I gotta tell you sum."

"Man what yo ass want now" I paused his game "I'm pregnant" I don't what happened when I said those to words. That nigga wasnt a nigga nomo his whole skin color turned white he looked at me now I knew he was mad cause his eyes changed colors.

What the fuck have I got myself into. "YOU WHAT!" I jumped so hard I looked to see Honor she was still sleep she had to be a hard sleeper. "I'm pregnant the real reason I wanted to go to Walmart so I could got a pregnancy test."

He started throwing punches in the walls and shit. I knew he was crazy but I ain't kno he was fucking mental "is you pregnant by that bitch made nigga Kyla cause I ain't fuck yuh in a while" I nodded my head and gave him the test.

When I tell you he punched the wind outta my chest I fell back. I could barely breathe, "fuck you and that baby." He got his keys and left I guess I'll tell him it was a prank when he come back.

Hey guys my phone been acting up so I couldn't update sorry for missing these pass days promise there will be more.