Chap 28🖇

Kyla POV
I woke up and to see I was still at Clare's houseI looked ova to my side and seen That Honor wasn't right their nomo, I guess Clare got her I was definitely gon treat the fuck outta his life. I went in the bathroom and got In the shower brushed my teeth and washed my face put on some of Clare's Clavin Klein boxers and a sports bra I left ova here.

I went down stairs and put in the tv and watched Wild n Out. Dc youngfly stupid asl, after watching a couple of episodes of that I just went on my phone and went to Instagram. After bout 20 minutes of doing nothing I heard the door open.

Clare had Honor in her car seat "where y'all
Go" he sat ha car seat next to me, I took her and held her. "Don't you hear me talking to you" he waved me down ignoring me he walked Up stairs. Damn he got an attitude already snd the only thing I did was ask him a question. I put Honor back in her car seat and made sure she was comfortable cause she was sleep.

I got up and walked up stairs and went into his room and seen him laying on his bed, I sat on the head of the bed "Clarence what's wrong with you"

"Man Kyla get the fuck away from me" I mean mugged him I got up and went to his side of the bed and muffed him. "You doing a lil to much" I walked away and put on my shoes and went back down stairs got my baby and ha stuff and left out. I opened the back car door and put Honor in there. I felt somebody grab my arm and turn me around.

I looked Up and seen it was a dark skin girl and she had makeup on "ummm. May I help yuh with something,? and let me go. She let me go I closed the back door and turned back to her "ohh I'm sorry but is this Clarence House " I frowned cause Clare neva told nobody his real new unless he liked that person or if it's family. "Who's asking"

"Umm my name is Ava and I'm his babymomma" yooo y'all don't know how many times I asked Clare, do he got any kids that I don't nothing about he kept on telling me no he ain't got nun.

"Aww ok my name is Kyla and I'm his babymomma two. So if you don't mind standing right here so I can beat the fuck outta him" she looked confused asl "you his what"

"Baby girl ya heard what I said" I back to Clare's steps and banged on his door. After 2 minutes of banging on his door he finally opened up he looked ova me, his eyes widen "oh shit" he didn't even get a chance to look back at me I punched him in his jaw "YOU BUM ASS NIGGA I ASKED YO ASS SO MANY TIMES CLARENCE SO MANY AND YOU LIED TO ME" I slapped him I seen that Ava chick tryna grab my arm "Bitch back the fuck up" she bagged up and put her hands up.

Next thing you know I was pinned on the wall. I started kicking him "Kyla calm down"

"Just let me go" I can tell that he hesitated letting me go but he did, I walked off but I turned around "An to think I was gon let you see my baby." I walked to my car and unlocked it got in and drove off thinking about everything.

Ava 👇🏽