chap 17❣

King POV

All I know is I woke up. On kyla front porch in I was only in my PSD & my phone. I was finna knock on kyla door but I thought about it and said fuck that shit. I got in my Bentley and put on some joggers got my ass on the Eway.

I knew kyla was crazy but I ain't kno she was bat shit crazy. I actually thought we was going somewhere where we could have talked.

Naw that shit wasn't true with me having a boy with makaila.

Her ass been hitting me up tehilling me that she was pregnant. So to be honest ion know if the baby mines or not. I haven't been able to get a DNA test cause I been constantly busy.

With the Traps and driving back in forth to Springfield. But from the looks of it, kyla ass might be moving to a whole other state, she been talking about she want to move to Florida or sum shit.

But ion think I can drop everything I built just to move down there with her.
-------
Once I got off the E-way i went straight to the house, I seen Makaila going into the house with a car seat. How this bitch get my keys.

I jumped out the car and opened my front door. I looked around the house, this bitch been living in here while I was gon. She had bags of clothes in the front room.

"Makaila!! Get yo ass out my house. Fuck you doing here yo." She walked to the front room. "Damnnnnn what happened to yo face." That shit was swollen.

"Some of your opps beat me up they thought I was kyla." I laughed at her ass. "Bitch quit all that lying shit, yen even have to lie to me." She started crying.

"I'm serious king. They burned my baby and everything. I can't go back home king, I'm scared."

She gave me the baby and I looked at him. I can't lie the baby got my nose and hair. But that ain't my baby. I kno that shit for a fact.

I looked at the baby arm, it was a big ass burnt mark on his arm. I guess her ass wasnt lying.

"Ite you can stay in the guest room all I ask of yo ass is you bet not be lying and dont go in my room, my kids room or the basement." She nodded her head in hugged me.

My phone started ringing. I took it out my pocket. It was a facetime call from honor. I answered it. She was in her closet whispering.

"Daddy, mommie said I couldn't call you so I hide in my closet." I started laughing at her. "Princess you must miss me." She nodded her head.

"Yup, mommie always with new baby and I have to play by myself. I dont like that daddy." I was finna say sum but kyla had found her.

"Honor Taniya Williams! Who you talking to." Princess tried to hide her ipad. "Nobody mommie, nobody dang."

Kyla took the ipad out her hand.

"Honor get out this closet befo I beat yo ass, you dont listen, didn't I tell yo bad ass dont call his ass. You kno what go down stairs that's why you not going trick or treating this weekend, yo ass gon be sitting in this house sleep." I mugged the shit outta her in the camera.

"Yea you definitely got my daughter fucked up If she wanna call me let get call me, yo ass always in that new baby dont spend time with honor or no shit you can miss me with that bullshit.

"King shut the fuck up I brought her the shit I get to tell her what to do with it she came out my stomach. Dont you got a whole newborn at home."

"KYLA QUIT ALL THAT SHIT, YOU DONT EVEN GOT IT LIKE THAT ALL THAT SHIT I GAVE YOU, ILL TAKE THAT SHIT BACK. EVERYTHING I DO FOR YOU IS FOR MY DAUGHTER" I hung up the phone.