Chap 12🖇

Kyla POV
(Play song you will know when)
I was going to pick up Mari for her doctors appointment. We was going to see how the baby was. I honked my horn and seen Mari she was cute but simple.she had on this 👇🏽

She got In the car and hugged me "hey besto"I smiled and rubbed her belly "Hey" I drove off "so how you and king" I rolled my eyes "there isn't a me and king" she nodded her head "has Taylor called you" she shook her head no

She got In the car and hugged me "hey besto"I smiled and rubbed her belly "Hey" I drove off "so how you and king" I rolled my eyes "there isn't a me and king" she nodded her head "has Taylor called you" she shook her head no. I told her ass to stop messing with him but she ain't wanna listen but look what she at now.

I pulled up to the hospital we went straight to the baby check up thing and sat down and waited. After sitting there for 20 minutes the nurse called "MARI GERMAN" we got up and went into the doors and followed the doctor we went into the room and Mari Laid down and pulled her shirt up. "Okay let's see how this jelly bean is doing" the nurse said I was just on my phone until I heard a heartbeat Mari was crying. I hate when people cry like they sit never heard a heartbeat before "ok it looks like little jelly bean have a good heartbeat and Is very healthy you want be able to find out the gender until the fifth month. I'm going to give you some vitamins helping the morning sickness" Mari nodded her head and cleaned the gel off her stomach. I was lowkey ready to go and get under the air conditioner. The doctor came back and gave Mari and prescription for the vitamins.

We left out I took Mari home and went straight to my house I walked inside the house and heard my momma arguing with somebody in the kitchen I walked in the kitchen, I stood there in stock what the fuck my dad doing here.  He turned around and looked at me. Me and Asia didn't look like my dad or my mom but Nola did she had there eyes and she had my momma nose while me and Asia had Chocolate eyes like my grandma. I had my dad nose and Asia had my mom.

I rolled my eyes when I seen my dad walking up to me I folded my arms against my chest "may I help you" I asked him with an attitude he grabbed me by my arms and shook me like literally shook me. Before he could say something. we heard glass break we all ran into the living room and seen the glass window broke "YEA COME OUT BITCH" that had to be Kimberly or Kayla them the only people I got beef with. " I'm finna call Nola and Asia these lil hoes aint finna jump you" my dad said I nodded my head, I don't know why Kayla brung her lil minions my problem wasn't with her it was with Kimberly she was out there to with her friends damn they really trying to jump me.

We heard a car pull up I knew that was Nola and Asia so I walked out side and started beating Kimberly ass I punched her in her face.  She flew back a little. She got me in my jaw I ain't gon lie that shit was powerful. I shook my head and grabbed her by her hair and we both fell to the ground I felt somebody pull my hair but I was still swinging "BEAT THEY ASS YALL" my momma said

I was tired asl but my skinny ass kept swinging. I felt somebody trying to pick me up I was kicking kim the hoe all in the face while still holding her hair. They finally got me off her and I looked around and seen that Nola was handling Kayla and some other girl. I saw Asia somebody ran up to her from behind and pulled her hair my momma ran down the stairs and started hitting bitches left from right. My dad seen my mom fighting so he started punching the girl my momma was fighting.

The whole neighborhood was outside recording and shit "yo who ever this is let me go" I seen Kim running up trying to fight me again. Her ass looked bad she tried to punch me in my face but the boy pushed her back and she fell to the ground.

"AYE YOO BREAK THIS SHIT UP NOW" the boys who was standing their head and started breaking them up. I turned around to see who was holding me I rolled my eyes. "I thought we wasn't supposed to see until the month ova" I smirked "my lil sista and my hoe was fighting so I needed to see what was going on and plus the whole neighborhood came out" I rolled my eyes "IT WAS ONLY FIVE OF US AND AND LIKE 8 OF YA AND YA STILL GOT YA ASS BEAT DAMN ASS HOES AND YALL PAYING FOR MY MAMA WINDOW MAKE SURE YALL HAVE HER MoneY BY TOMORROW!"Nola yelled. And all they ass left

"Yo this what we on now King"Kayla said she knew not to call him his real name when in public. "Kayla this on you and Kimberly y'all shouldn't have neva bused her momma house windows now look at you now you got yo ass beat" Kayla walked away crying "and be at home at 10"he yelled. I started walking in the house but Clare pulled me back "gimme kiss" he said leaning in I stoped him right there "you still got a couple of weeks player" he smacked his lips and walked away I laughed and walked into the house where my family was at.

"YALL BEAT THEM BITCHES UP" my momma said. Asia went to the bathroom to fix her hair. Nola was on Snapchat staying she was ready for any and everything. Nola got them bitches tho it was only one of her and two of them and she still beat they ass. Enough said.

My dad grabbed me by my arm and pulled me into the kitchen "who was that boy" I rolled my eyes " I didn't think you would care you is a deadbeat who leaves their 14 year old daughter when she cried for him to stay and don't you say it was because of Amir"  I walked away and went to my room and closed the door.

Flashback

"Hey mommie Whats wrong"

"Kyla your Brother Amir got killed when he was with you father on a mission"

I started to cry so hard I seen my dad come in the house he looked so sad and lonely. He went straight into their room. My mom walked to the room and they started arguing my dad came out with a suitcase and walked to me.

"laybear daddy is leaving for a while but I promise i will be back in 2 months"

"No daddy don't leave you have to say here with Noodles (Nola) and Asi (Asia) And me I cried he just looked at me And left. And never came back.

Until now