Chap 2❣️

Kyla POV

"NICKK!!" I yelled at his ass cause I seen him on the corner by Coleman's. I walked to where he was he was surrounded by his friends. "Now yo ass seen me calling you!" He grabbed me by my arms and dragged me too my car we got in.

"You really had to do that In front of the homies." I mugged him "you should've answered my calls I been calling you for 2 days now."

"My bad mama's I been working but whatca needed." I huffed and signed "Nick I'm pregnant." He shooked his head and smiled, "You sure?" I nodded my head. He started grinning and rubbed my stomach. "Yoo this is crazy I got a jr in there."

I smiled because I ain't neva seen a Nigga so happy that he had a child on the way. "You so happy" I told him he nodded his head "hell Yeah I'm happy I got my first child on the way."

"What about yo girl how you gon tell her you got a baby on the way." I usually didn't care what nick girlfriend would think. But me being pregnant I knew how she would felt. "What you mean what About her fuck her, it ain't about her Nomo it's about my unborn child."

I nodded my head "it betta be or you was gon get fucked up." He laughed. To be honest I got love for Nick but I ain't gon give him a relationship cause he gon do the same shit he doing to his girl to me.  And now that I'm pregnant I kno I would do some real damage to him. He ain't like king he don't kno my ways and how to handle me.

"But mama's call me when you got a appointment imma be there" I nodded my head he tried to kiss me. But I pulled back. He shook his head "Damn you still doing that shit."

He got out the car and walked back to the corner. I pulled off I went to pick up honor cause she been calling me all day telling me to come pick her up.

I pulled up to aunt Pam's house and got out. I walked In the house and seen Jayla and Pam sitting and eating some food. "Hey y'all" I sat down on one of the couches took my slides off and put my legs up on the couch.

"Girl don't be coming in here acting like this yo house put yo feet down." Pam gon say I looked at her like she was crazy, she betta get her spam head ass on. "No I'm not putting my feet down as simple as that. I'm the one who payed for this furniture. and where my baby at."

Pam didn't say nothing but Jayla did "she in my room talking to her daddy he called her as soon as you walked in the door."

As much as I didn't wanna get up I did and walked to Jayla room honor was sitting on her bed on the phone it was on speaker. "I miss you to daddy" honor just kept asking him questions. He answered them. She was finna ask another question but the time was up.

She hung up the phone, I walked to her and laid in the bed with her. "Mommy, daddy's says he luvvs you." I rolled my eyes and nodded my head.

"Get yo stuff we finna go home." My phone started ringing it was my momma. "Yea momma Whatca need." I just heard crying "Kyla yo dad they just found him in a lake dead he was stabbed 20 times and a gun shot to this head."

My heart dropped "but I thought he was already dead." She shook her head on the FaceTime Camera "no he told me don't tell y'all that he left. I guess he came back and somebody caught him."

"Momma imma have to call yuh later." She nodded her head I hung up the phone. Got honor an went home. By the time I made it home honor was sleep. I took off her clothes and put her in my bed. I got an the shower and went straight to sleep with her.
2 months later

"Kyla guess what I just seen." I was on FaceTime with Nola loud mouth ass. "What?" I frowned "Bitch go on Instagram, and on king page." Went on instagram so quick and typed in his page I seen a picture and my heart literally dropped.

" Went on instagram so quick and typed in his page I seen a picture and my heart literally dropped

"Nola let me call u back." She nodded her head. And hung up. I called FaceTimed King it ringed for a while. Then he answered.

"So you ain't gon call me and tell me you out or least call yo fucking daughter." He waved me down and mugged me "man get yo ass off my line with yo bullshit with yo irrelevant ass." I fake laughed. "I just wanna kno why you so PRESSED that I got pregnant by another niggaaa."

"You a fucking goofy on my dead momma, Kyla I would really hurt you yo, I ain't even pressed that you pregnant by a other nigga. Yo ass a real unknown hoe, I don't even kno why I put my seeds in you." Tears came in my eyes but I pushed them back "I HATE YOU."

He laughed "Trust me my hate is mo deeper then yours." I hung up the phone, I heard nick coming from down the stairs he sat next to me on the couch.

"What's wrong with you.?" I shook my head "nothing just tired of everything with planning Honors party she want this Shopkins party and I don't want her to have that but what honor wants honor gets." He laughed and hugged me we got under the cover and watched movies. He started rubbing my lil bump. And we went to sleep.