six ✰ a. judge (nyy)

surprise, surprise !

for aaronjudge

Having a long distance relationship is easily one of the hardest things to deal with

Having a long distance relationship is easily one of the hardest things to deal with. But since you don't get to see each other all of the time, the moments you do get to spend with each other are so much better. Words do not explain how excited I am to surprise Aaron at his game tonight. I bought the ticket a really long time ago and I have not been able to wait since then. He has no idea that I'm coming. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees me. After getting off of my flight from Cali to New York this morning, I texted him like I usually do.

maddie - good morning, love

mine ❤️ - good morning, beautiful

maddie - who are you playing tonight?

mine ❤️ - boston, i'm so excited to kick their asses 😂

Of course I bought tickets to a rivalry game. If I was going to fly to New York to watch a game, I better be watching a good one. And the Red Sox vs. Yankees rivalry means it's always going to be a good game.

maddie - oooooh, go baby! hit a dinger for me

mine ❤️ - you know homeruns aren't that easy

maddie - bs, i could kick your ass in a homerun derby any day .

mine ❤️ - BET

maddie - FINE

mine ❤️ - ok fine, i'll hit a home run for youuuuu

maddie - damn right ❤️ i have to get ready now tho :(( good luck tonight boo

mine ❤️ - facetime when i get home? i need to see youuuu

maddie - of course, love ❤️

mine ❤️ - YAYY

maddie - 😂😂 ok , talk to you later love

mine ❤️ - byeeeee 😊

Turning off my phone, a smirk spreads across my face. Little does he know that he'll be seeing me sooner than he thinks. I've previously been in contact with some of the management, ensuring that I'll be able to enter the club house after the game to surprise him. They gave me a badge that I can use to get it, after they made sure I was Aaron's girlfriend first, of course. I decided to begin getting ready now, just to make sure I'm not late for the game.

-random time skip-

After finishing my hair and makeup, I throw on a pair of black, ripped jean shorts and (obviously) my Judge jersey. It feels so good to support my man. Even though I watch every game on tv, it's just so different in person. I mean I can't smother him with hugs and kisses, telling him how proud I am over facetime. But surprisingly, this is only my second game, which is unfortunate because the first one I went to was honestly one of the best days of my life. I begin to remember everything Aaron and I did that day; celebrating, cuddling, eating. It was amazing. After recalling the amazing memory, I grab my keys, quickly rushing out of my hotel room to my rental car, excitement taking over me.

-another random time skip (lol)-

It's the bottom of the eighth, tied 4-4. Aaron's been doing very well all game, along with the rest of the team. After Gardner earning a single, Aaron walks up to the plate. After swinging and missing, and an extremely down and in ball, the perfect pitch fires down toward the plate. The crack of the bat sounds as Aaron sends the ball flying into the left field seats. I'm on my feet, along with all of the other fans, cheering as loud as possible. That's my man! After the final out of the inning, the Yankees head to the field to finish off the game. After two routine fly outs and a double, Mookie Betts is up to bat. Clearly, he is a very good hitter but I know that the Yanks can finish it off right here. After taking two strikes and three balls, it's a full count. Taking a huge swing, Betts sends the ball to right field. Aaron runs back to the wall, aligning his timing with the ball. Jumping up as the ball sails past the wall, Aaron reaches over and makes one of the most amazing grabs I've seen all year. Bringing the ball back into the park, Aaron shows the ball in his glove to the ump before grasping onto his shoulder and falling to the ground. I'm immediately on my feet, running towards the wall that separates the field and the fans.

"Please let me into the field! I'm his girlfriend!" I can't help but scream out of worry for Aaron. After the security takes a look at my badge, they decide to let me jump over the wall onto the field. Running as fast as I can to right field, I get to Aaron within a few seconds.

"Aaron!" Our eyes immediately meet as I crouch beside him, grabbing onto the hand of his good arm. Seeing him in such pain breaks my heart. I want to do anything I can to help him, but honestly there isn't much I can do.

"Maddie?" There are tears forming in his eyes as he looks at me. My poor baby.

"Baby, what happened?"

"I-I don't know. I just jumped to grab the ball and then my shoulder just... I don't know." He says, still holding onto his shoulder for dear life. I place a kiss on his cheek, and lightly wipe away some of the tears. I've never seen him in such pain and the fact that I have no idea how to help him is breaking my heart more by the second.

"It's okay, baby. You're okay. I'm here. I'm right by your side, okay? I'm not going anywhere. And hey, at least you caught the ball." I squeeze his hand to calm him down as he lets out a small chuckle. After placing another soft kiss on his cheek, I move my hand to run my fingers through his hair, which is clearly helping to distract him from the pain in his shoulder.

"I love you so much, Maddie." The first time. The first time he says I love you is while he's crying out in pain. But I can't help but think that's absolutely adorable; how despite the amount of pain he's in, he's still thinking about me. How could I not love him?

"I love you, too, Aaron." He smiles. The medics come over to help him stand up and wrap a sling around his arm. As him and I begin walking back to the clubhouse, the crowd cheers.

"You know I hit a homerun for you," He says as we finally get inside, away from the crowd.

"Yeah, but I could have hit a better one." A smirk spreads across my face as he leans down and places a soft kiss on my lips.

"What would I do without you?"

-

you didn't say your name in your request but i checked your profile and it said maddie so i'm really hoping that's your name lol please don't think i'm a crazy stalker 😂😂 i hope you like it !!

jillian