forty-five ✰ n. arenado (col)

is someone jealous?

for cruisr

I leap up from my seat, along with the rest of the fans going crazy

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I leap up from my seat, along with the rest of the fans going crazy. I clap my hands together as the guys celebrate their win on the field, along with their sweep of the four-game series. As time goes by, most of the Rockies exit the field, leaving only those receiving post game interviews. I remain in my seat, accompanied by the girlfriends of a few of the other players. We tend to wait until the fans file out, leaving the halls close to empty. And really, we aren't in much of a rush; the guys take forever to clean up after their games. I glance around the stadium, hushed music playing in the background. I notice the numerous empty black seats. I tap Story's wife on the shoulder, her attention turning from her phone to me.

"You wanna head to the locker room now?" I ask, receiving a nod from her. We collectively stand from our seats, gathering our things. I hop up the large stairs leading to the upper part of the stands. We quickly find the authorized staircase that would take us down to the clubhouse. I find myself becoming beyond excited to see Nolan. He's been slumping a bit lately. But seeing as we swept the series and he crushed a longball today, I can tell he's going to be in a great mood.

~

Our group walks through the empty hallways, finally reaching the entrance to the clubhouse. We're immediately greeted by most of the Rockies roster, unfortunately absent of the one guy I was more than eager to see. I scan the crowd, searching for the distinct brown hair I love so much. But to my displease, he's nowhere to be found. Most of the girls split from the group to find their own guys and I'm left standing alone. I notice Gonzalez and Blackmon talking to one another by their lockers. I guess I could say I'm pretty close with them, so why not pass the time by making some small talk.

"Hey guys," Both of their heads snap in my direction, almost looking startled. Smiles immediately form on their faces, as they're realizing it's their best friend approaching them.

"Olivia!" They shout, wrapping their arms around me while forming a group hug. I can still feel the sweat from their undershirts. I push them both away. The disgusted look on my face causes them both to laugh.

"Have you guys showered yet?" I ask, lightly wiping my shirt off. They both shake their heads, guilty smiles on both of their faces. I roll my eyes.

"Anyways, you guys played a pretty good game."

"Pretty good?" Charlie asks, pretending to be offended. I let out a small laugh.

"Okay, I guess it was great. Nice home run by the way, Blackmon. You absolutely crushed that fastball."

"Hah, thanks, Liv. I guess that'll teach them to pitch it high, am I right?" Charlie raises his arms, expressing his excitement, earning a small laugh from me. I didn't even notice Carlos leave the conversation. But it seems he's made his way to talk to another group.

"You're right there, buddy." Charlie and I share a laugh. I notice his eyes leave mine, shifting to focus on something positioned behind me. Fear is evident in his eyes as they widen at the sight of God knows what.

"Charlie, what are you-?" And then arms wrap tightly around my waist, whisking me away from my conversation with Blackmon. I reach to feel the forearms covering my stomach, immediately being met with the muscular arms I know too well. Nolan pulls me into the locker room, which was completely silent before Nolan and I entered. I really hope that means none of the guys are in here. That'd be awkward. I laugh as Nolan finally places me back on the ground, placing his hands on my hips to spin me around. Our eyes meet. And without hesitation, Nolan's lips meet mine. His hands explore my curves while mine find their way to his hair, losing themselves in the dark curls. I smile into the kiss, my heart beating a mile a minute. Nolan's hands finally rest on my waist as we slowly pull apart, our eyes meeting once again. How I love those dark eyes. A bright smile appears on his lips as we continue to stare at each other. Nolan presses me against the wall as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Where were you?" He asks softly, his face slightly dropping. I furrow my brow. Why is he asking me where I was when he was the one nowhere to be found?

"I couldn't find you so I was talking to Charlie about the game while I was waiting." Nolan breaks eye contact, looking down towards his feet. I lightly place my index finger underneath his chin, lifting his eyes to meet mine.

"Yeah, I heard you talking about his homerun." Nolan says quietly. I nod, agreeing with him. I don't understand what's so bad about me talking to Charlie.

"You were too busy talking to Charlie that you didn't even notice me," He says with a hushed voice, causing a small grin to form on my lips. He can't be serious. And while I'm smiling, I notice a little frown still fixed on Nolan's face. Clearly, he's serious.

"Are you jealous?" I ask, slightly poking Nolan's side causing a little grin to appear on his face.

"No," He answers, rolling his eyes. I can't help but laugh at the sight. He's just too cute. I can see how hard Nolan is trying to conceal his smile, but it isn't working too well. His beautiful grin is completely on display. I lightly place my hands on either side of his face, cupping his stubble-covered cheeks.

"Nolan, I didn't really care about Charlie's homerun. I really just wanted to talk to you." I notice his eyes brighten as his face lights up at my comment. The corners of his mouth lift into a breathtaking smile. I beam at the sight.

"Really?" He asks, still evidently unsure. I nod, answering his question. Obviously I'd rather talk to my amazing boyfriend than someone I barely know.

"Nolan, you have nothing to worry about." His eyes soften as they remain fixed on mine. Nolan's grip around my waist tightens as he pulls me closer to him. Butterflies swarm in my stomach.

"I love you so much, Olivia."

-

so i took a little while off from writing, about four days to take some time to recollect my thoughts and organize my writing. but honestly, i don't think it helped at all. my writing still feels just as unorganized and terrible as it did before :/ i have no idea what to do ...

anyways, i took a while to write this because i really wanted it to be good !! i really hope you like it girl ! 💗

jillian

mlb imagines ✰ requests closed !जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें