•1•

God why the hell did I buy a bike when I don't know the roads and don't have a gps or something like that!
Oh thanks god looks like a gas station over there.

"Hello?" I asked.

Such a weird and quiet place. Shouldn't gas stations be exploding with people this time of day?! I better leave this just gets creepier.

•Farther•

"Excuse me, hey!" I shouted at a girl who was probably taking a walk on a Saturday afternoon.
"Yes?" The girl answered.
"I'm new here and I barely know where I am. I don't have a gps and I'm really not sure where I'm going. You seemed like you knew your way around so..."
"Wow stuck in a pile of problems, aren't you."
She said in a tone which was obvious she wasn't waiting for an answer.
"So do you have any definite destination?"
"Yeah." I showed her the address of the house my aunt had rented me.
"Ooh we're neighbors! Like side by side houses."
"Really? Nice. Are we anywhere near cause I am exhausted after pedaling all over the neighborhood."
"Haha yes we are near maybe 6 or 7 houses away. Wanna go together?"
Actually I really needed company right now and she seemed quite nice and trustworthy.
"Why not." At that I hopped off my white bike and started pushing it while I was walking side to side the girl I didn't even know her name.

"So dear neighbor.." I chuckled at what she said an mumbled a hmm?
"May I know your name?"
"Oh right sorry I don't socialize much that's pretty much why I forgot to make a small talk. The name's April by the way. And you?"
"I'm Ayla and by the way I'm seventeen soon to be eighteen."
"Turning and adult already huh?" We both giggled.
"I'm sixteen years young" I blurted out of nowhere but she had said her age so I had to as well.
"Nice to meet a young neighbor ya there."
"Nice to meet an adult neighbor ya here."

We eventually arrived and I could recognize the house.Vancouver and Vintage both start with a "V".
"We're here." Ayla stated.
"Nice house, mine is the next one."

I heard loud drums and bass from her house and narrowed my eyes. It was definitely twin peaks being covered by someone.

"Oh silly boys, Malcolm bangin' his drums again! Forgot to tell you I live here with 3 doofus boys which are in our so called "Calpurnia" band."
"A band?!" I exclaimed.
"Haha not yet complete, we need a pianist to_" I cut her off.
"Do you have a piano?!"
"Yes but not a pianist, wait why do you ask?"
"You'll find out if you let me play!"
"Oh shit, when did I came to believe in luck?!"
And we both laughed as Ayla was unlocking the door.