•17•

"Seriously?! You joined a band darling? Your photos are everywhere! How could you not tell me?!"
"Probably because you wouldn't have let me."
"Of course I wouldn't have sweetheart! A band_"
"Give the fucking phone to my aunt!" I told my aunt's husband.
"Auntie I love the ba_"
"I know honey do what you like I have no right to tell you what to do."
"Thanks auntie, you're the best!"

This summer is so boring and exciting at the same time. Let's have some "alone time", I thought. It was summer but vancouver always had chilly winds so...

 It was summer but vancouver always had chilly winds so

I wore this.
There was a café nearby, maybe 3 or 4 streets away. I grabbed the book I had been recently reading "Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder", and put it in my bag.
Then I started walking down the streets.
The café eventually became visible and I arrived at last. It had seats outside as well so I decided to sit there. I ordered an iced mocha and sat there reading my book. I heard some whispers from the table beside, they were obviously looking at me.

/\/ Ayla:* Calling...

"Oh hey Ayla! Whatcha doin'?"
"Sitting, watching, ignoring, waiting,_"
"What? You okay?"
"No I'm so bored. I came knocking on your door, where are you?"
"I'm at a café."
"The near one?"
"Yeah."
"I'm coming!"
"What, Ay_"

/\/ Ayla:* ended the call...

"Oh my god are you April from Calpurnia?!" Said one of the girls from the table beside.
"Yeah?"
"Oh my gosh were you talking to Ayla from Calpurnia?!" She seemed like an about to launch rocket.
"Yeah."
"This is the BEST DAY EVER! Can we take a picture with you?!"
"Of course."
At that we took pictures and she asked me to sign her Calpurnia shirt.

-Time Skip > fans left > Ayla came-

"Hey!"
"Hi!" She looked extremely happy and was obviously waiting for me to ask why so...
"You seem extra happy why_"
"Jack came in my room today and said he loves me and I kissed him!" She exclaimed as fast as she could.
"And the lived happily ever after, huh?" We both giggled. She ordered an iced mocha as well and we both started sipping.
"Another good news! Today won't get any worse! We're having a party tonight!"
"At your house?"
"Yeah!"
"Good.
"Good? It's perfect!"
"Yeah, I guess."
"Now go get ready!"
"Right now? It's like 3 o'clock!"
"But we've got to find the right outfit for you!"
"Who do you want me to impress?" We both chuckled.
"To the mall!" She grabbed me by the wrist pulling me.
"But my mocha isn't finished yet!"
"Just bring it with you!"
"Fine, ugh!"

-Time Skip-

We came from the mall. Ayla had bought me a "Glam Outfit" as she called it.
I went to take a shower and after I came realized I hadn't asked when the party would start.
/\/
"Hey, when does this thing start?"
"9 honey!" She shouted over the sound of hair dryer.
"Ok_" she ended the call.
/\/

8:34

Yes it is 8:35! Pff drying my long hair is a real struggle!
I started to slip on the overall.

Yes it is 8:35! Pff drying my long hair is a real struggle!I started to slip on the overall

It really wasn't glam unlike what Ayla said.
I applied my fav perfume which smelled like vanilla and roses.

9:10

I knocked and was greeted by Malcolm and Jack.
Ayla was plugging her phone to charge and Finn was sitting on the couch.

-Time Skip-

It got more and more crowded eventually, I hated crowds so I went up to their roof.
Who would I usually see on the roof?
This time he was literally drunk.
I pulled him in as he whined and complained.
His room had a way to the roof so had mine.
He left his room and I just sat there on his bed.
The loud sound of music and crowd was driving me crazy.
I went out but as I wanted to go down the stairs I saw Finn in Jack's room making out with one of the girls from the party.
He really was drunk, I hope he doesn't do anything he'll regret.
I went in and tried to interrupt them.
They were eating each other, I rolled my eyes.
"FINN!" I shouted.
"What the fuck, Ayla leave me alone!" He thought I'm Ayla? Seriously?
"I'm April! And you are drunk!"
"So what! Leave! Everybody left me! Why don't you as well?!" The girl left as Finn and I argued. Such a slut.
"B-because I fucking love you knob head!" I shouted and left the room. What did I just say?! What the fuck did I just say? He won't remember, he's really drunk but will I forget?!
I grabbed a red cup and filled it with beer.
This was my first time but I wanted to get drunk and escape reality.
Everything whirled around me and my lungs buckled under the pressure, panting for air.