•24•

We arrived in front of my doorsteps. The blackness above us was freckled with glimmering stars as far as the eye could see.
Amazed, I stopped in my tracks, "Wow, I can't remember seeing the sky so lit up."
"Neither do I." Finn said.
"Anyway, goodnight."
"Night."

"Oh darling you've grown so much!"
"Mom?"
"I'm sorry for leaving you. Will you forgive me?"
"Mom, where are you? Where is your voice coming from?"
"Will you forgive me?"
"Mom,... I don't know. Where are you?"
"Will you forgive me?"
"Stop asking! Mom you weren't there for me when I needed you. Dad left as well. I know you wanted to take me with you but you could've at least come back... but you didn't."
"Will you forgive me?"

I woke up drenched in sweat breathing heavily.
I bolted upright and placed my palm on my forehead and broke down into tears.
After awhile I walked up to the bathroom emotionless.
I splashed water on my face and gazed at my own reflection. I had huge bags under my eyes and red puffy eyes.
I stared and stared and_
*buzz*buzz

I got a text from Ayla.
Ay : Hey we wanted to watch Spiderman homecoming, wanna hang?
Ap : I just woke up!
Ay : Button it and move your lazy ass here!
Ap : Okay, lay down your arms.

At that I got up and went to their house without changing. A loose white shirt, light blue shorts and a messy bun with slippers.
*knock*knock

"Ap!_ April? You look... whatever come in."
"Messy? Indeed. Where's ma man?"
"Your Man?"
"Spiderman!"
"Oh! He's right there." She said pointing at the TV.
Everybody was watching already.
I intended to sit next to Jack the only vacant place on the sofa but Ayla gave me a death stare so I sat on the floor next to Malcolm.

-Time Skip-

• Finn's POV

The movie finished. Only I were still awake. Malcolm and April were lying on the ground and Jack and Ayla were asleep on the couch.
I got bored so I went to my room and grabbed my guitar.

• April's POV

I have been asleep? I woke up and heard someone playing the guitar. Everybody was sleeping so it was Finn.
I went upstairs and listened from behind the door which was left ajar. He finished playing and I opened the door with all my courage.
"Well played."
"April..."
I went and sat on his bed eventually lying.
Nobody broke the silence so I just lay staring at the ceiling.
"Don't you wanna say something?" He asked.
"Do I need to? I don't know what to say."
"I hate small talks, they're bullshit so let's stay silence?"
"How about a stare contest?" I suggested.
"Seriously? Okay."
At that he hopped on the bed and we stared at each other.
He had dark brown eyes.
I could say he was struggling to keep his eyes open and at last I blinked.
"I won! You lost!" He exclaimed.
"Actually I don't feel devastated for the loss because I think eyes and hands are the most powerful parts of the body because they can convey and transfer feelings. It was like I could see through you."
"I don't know why but I agree with your weird statement, anyways... I WON!"
"Haha, whatever." I said as I tried to get up from the bed and leave but I was pulled down again, into a hug.
"What is that supposed to mean?"
"No idea!"

We pulled away and went downstairs.
As we were going down he pushed me and I fell on my knees.
"What the fuck?! What is wrong with you?"
"Haha, nothing I just enjoy annoying you and seems like I am successful! I rather continue."
"Pff you and whose army?"
He started pinching me.
"Why are you up in arms?! You literally just hugged me a minute ago."
"Bag your face."
"Get off my back!"

"Finn, what're you doing?" Ayla said.
"Oh nothing."
"Nothing?!" I laughed sarcastically.
"Good, I'm hungry!" Ayla exclaimed as she started dialing a number probably to order food.

-Time Skip-

"Guys our 'fans' want us to have a concert in vancouver, and I know the best place. You up?" Jack said.
"Definitely! I will put up the information in instagram." Ayla said.
"When is it going to be?" I asked.
"Tomorrow?"
"WHAT?!"
"No more waste of time, we should get practicing."
At that we started practicing our songs.
———————————————————————
"Oh my god Ayla you really have to teach me how to play the guitar." I said.
"I'm not much of a teacher but we'll see..."
"Every time we practice I remember your bleeding knuckles, are they okay now?" Malcolm said as he grabbed my hands observing it carefully to spot any scar.
"Yeah they're fine. Guys it's been almost 3 hours we've been practicing_"
"Lets play truth or dare!" Ayla interrupted me.
"Okay, spin the bottle!" Jack grabbed a bottle as we all sat down figuring a circle.

"Ayla ask April." Jack stated.
"So truth or dare?" Ayla asked.
"Is that even a question?! Bring it on!"
"Kiss the person to your right!"