•8•

Ding*Dong*
I heard the doorbell and wanted to head for the door, but as soon as I got on my knees to stand up I was pulled down again and I felt two arms wrapped around me tightly all of a sudden.
"Thank you_"
I wanted to hug him back but he left for the door as suddenly as he had pulled me into a hug. Am I dealing with a bipolar bandmate? Seriously?
I shrugged my thoughts away and went out of the room and in the hall.

-Time Skip > Practice-

"Woohoo! I'm shook! I had never seen someone play the piano so_" Jack said.
"Oh come on, don't exaggerate!" I said.
"Ok fine. Not the best professional but I absolutely haven't seen anyone play so emotionally and deep, you know, you play like you see something in the notes that we cannot see."
"Haha enough of me! Your groovy strings deserve more compliment, and not to forget about the beat Malcolm bangs!"
"So, now that we're complete, how about we go official?!" Ayla exclaimed.
We all nodded.
So we put Ayla in charge of social media.

"Guys, I had the best day ever! But now I better go..."
"Alright bye."
I left as everyone waved me goodbye.

Oh Jesus, why can't I even enjoy a literal good day! I didn't know why but I felt too heavy.. Or maybe too light... I don't know it was a really weird condition of mixed feelings. I was still obsessed with the question "Why was he crying?" I had actually never seen a boy older than 5 cry in-front of me.

I felt like I was going to throw up.
At that I hopped on my bike, placed my earbuds in my ears and pedaled to nowhere?

The wind hit my face and went through my veins and made me shiver. But I liked it. I liked how the sun which was setting, shone over from the clouds. I liked the wind in my hair. And I absolutely loved the music in my ears...

Let me dream of you, till I die, till I die
Loving in my head...

Oh god, I really meant it when I said I've come to hate the songs I used to love. I scrolled and changed the song.

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited but I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it, I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'll be reminded that for me... it isn't over
Never mind I'll find someone like you...

Oh shit am I crying?! What the hell is wrong with me...
strategies to unconscious crying :
1. Just let them spill
2. Close your eyes
3. Call Jesus, or God, either of them who is less busier, ya know...

The road wasn't crowded so I let my tears spill and I closed my eyes and called for Jesus. Dang I nearly hit a cat.. it probably wasn't a good idea_

*Never close your eyes while riding a bike*