•9•

I had a text from my aunt which said she would be visiting me and that we needed to talk.
So I headed home to find my aunt already in front of my door.
"Oh hello, sorry I wasn't expecting you here so soon, I went out to... uhm... to work.. yeah to work." I lied obviously.
"No problem honey, if we may go inside?" She asked.
We sat on the couch to talk.
"So do you want anything to eat? Or drink?"
"No darling, I came all the way from Toronto to say something and leave."
"Uhm... is everything ok?"
"You have the answer, sweetheart, I hope you have a job... because... cause... my husband has found out I send you money and he doesn't let me anymore... he says she has to make a living for herself if she wants to live alone. And you said you work, don't you?" I nodded.

-Time Skip > aunt left-

I rushed to my room pressed my face and body on the soft mattress of my bed.
I bolted upright and felt anger, sadness, loneliness take over.

FUCK YOU! I shouted throwing the lamp shade and all my books down my shelf.
I felt tears stream down my face and I just hurried to the rooftop. I wasn't sitting or laying. I wanted to stand on my two feet and show the world I am capable of anything. But, was I?
I wanted to shout at the top of my lungs like no-one would hear. And I actually did.
I yelled but nobody seemed to hear.

I fell to my knees and broke down into tears again. I clenched my fists and inadvertently punched the roof. My knuckles started bleeding.
SHIT I shouted again.
I don't have first aids, and I don't want fake worries around me. I called Ayla.

\/\

"April, hey."
"Hey Ayla, do you have first aid kit or something?"
"What, yes, why?"
"I'll come over."

I ended the call.

• Finn's POV

Jesus Christ! What is wrong with her?!
I exclaimed as I saw April turn her room into a mess. She then went out of her room and I couldn't see her from my window anymore.

*Ding*Dong

I went downstairs.
Ayla had rushed to the door.

"Oh shit April! You're bleeding!" Ayla exclaimed.
I looked precisely, she was right. Blood was dripping from April's hand.
"Oh fuck, what happened?!" We all blurted out.
"I'm alright..." she said shrugging off.
"How the hell are you alright and how the hell did this happen?" Ayla asked after she had wrapped bandage all over her hand.
"I SAID I'M FINE." She shouted harshly while she stood up.
"Oh fuck! I'm really sorry Ayla." She sat back down.
"It's fine." Ayla gave a warm and friendly smile.
"How is this fine Ayla?! She comes to our house with a bloody hand and you bandage it, then she shouts and it's fine?!" I said.
"Finn she doesn't have control on her feelings right now_"Ayla defended her.
"No he's right Ayla... thanks for everything." She said and left for the door.
"You cannot just shout and leave." I said.
"Says the boy who cried in my arms and left and now is shouting at me! All I have is me but you have friends who care for you." I had followed her outside and thankfully no-one could hear us.
Ayla was out now.
"Finn stop!" Ayla said.
She went to her house and slammed the door behind her.

We all went to our rooms afterwards.
God! I need help! Why did I shout at her like that?!

• April's POV

I thought we were friends at last with that shitbag! Ouch, my knuckles. The bandage was all bloody.

-Next Morning-

Jack called.
"April we're going to have our first concert in two days. Would you please come? We need to practice."
"Yeah, ok"

I knocked and Malcolm opened the door.
"Hey! How are you?"
"Thank you, Malcolm."
Everyone was already practicing.
I waved at them and they gestured a hello because they were in the middle of the song.

I sat and put my hands on the piano. I decided to join them from the middle of the song, but every now and then I would say "Ouch". My knuckles really hurt. The bandage was all bloody and blood had started to slowly drip on the piano. I didn't notice. All I knew was that I couldn't miss because a bloody hand. I was in pain, and now my light tears join the drops of blood on the piano. Nobody realized until the song was over.

"Ayla, I need a tissue."
"It's on the counter."
"Would you please bring me one, sorry." I said as she brought me. And there she stood shocked.
"What?" Malcolm and Jack said reacting to Ayla's expression. Finn didn't seem to care.
"A..Ap...April.."
"Just give me the tissue."
"Fuck." Said Jack and Malcolm who had joined Ayla.
"Oh shit." Said Finn who had checked out the view probably because of curiosity.
I first cleaned the piano an then I wiped my tears away.

"April you can't continue like this!" Ayla said.
"Of course I can. Piano is my life."
"But_"
"So what's the next song?" I asked.