•11•

I went downstairs. Everybody was still asleep. I wanted to make breakfast ready but I didn't know where each thing was so I refused to search for each thing.
Instead, I went to the backyard, where I could see my own backyard.
I through my hands in the air and laid on the grass.
And started making sounds with my mouth to make the pink panther song.

-Time Skip-

• Finn's POV

Uhm... morning again... Oh where's April.. was I dreaming?
I went downstairs. I could obviously hear someone singing the rhythm of pink panther and it was definitely from our backyard.
I went to check out the backyard when I saw April.
"Oh hi." She said when she heard me crash into the threshold.
"Hi" I responded.
"By the way, thanks for last night. I mean... uh.. for_"
"So it wasn't a dream! How could you take 4 Advils?"
"I really don't know, it could have been 3 as well."
"What do you mean you don't know?"
"Probably what you meant by "I really don't know!" when I asked you what made you change your mind about me joining the band."
"That, at least had a good result, but does taking 4 or 3 Advils have too?"
"Okay! Enough, alright. You're right and I'm the one who's in the wrong. Now please stop."
"Chill out!"

We went inside and I made breakfast.
Everybody eventually woke up.
April left after breakfast to get things done for the concert tomorrow.

• April's POV

Oh shit, I am extremely excited and stressed.
Our flight is today at 9:00 PM and we will arrive there at almost 12:00 AM.
Our concert is going to be in Fonda theatre in Los Angeles, California!
So what will I need?
We're going to stay there for two days.
Some shirts,
Some leggings,
My jean overall,
Sunscreen,
Sunglasses,
Swimsuit,
Underwear,
Black vans,
Socks,
.
.
.
5:00 PM

Pff, all done! I packed, put my suitcase near the door and headed for the shower.

• Finn's POV

I look out of my window and see a mess.
She really is struggling to pack up.
I giggled.
I took somethings I needed and was now laying in-front of my room's window listening to music.
Okay yeah I'm insane, but you're the same...

April's POV

I came out of the shower and noticed Finn laying beside his window.
Thanks god, If I didn't see him I would probably forget to draw the curtain.
I texted Ayla.

Ap : Hey, when are we going to the airport?
Ay : Hi, 6:30.

Shit it's 5:35!
I dived in my closet to find...

Shit it's 5:35!I dived in my closet to find

This.
I'm all done.
I usually don't wear makeup. Not that I am so beautiful and I don't need make up, it's just... I can't stand it on my face.
I put up my long brown hair in a messy bun and went out with my suitcase to wait for the rest.

6:15 PM

I'm literally getting bored. It's been almost a quarter that I'm in-front of my door sitting on my suitcase. I look like homeless people :/

"Already ready?" It's Finn shouting from his window.
"Already?! It's 6:20." I said not looking back.
"Don't worry, I'm coming!"

Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely, I have nobody for my own...

Finn sang as he approached me.
"Shut up!" I pushed him and he just laughed.
"April, Ayla is stuck in the bathroom and she told me to call you, go check on her."
"Oh no! Now?"
"Yes? Why "oh no"? What is that I don't understand?"
"Nothing!" I shouted as I ran for the door.

"Ayla! I'm coming!" I shouted.
"He_"
"Sorry Malcolm, later."

"Ayla, sweetheart?" I heard someone sniffing in the bathroom.
"Oh Ayla.." she was crying.
"What happened?" I continued.
"I spent an hour choosing my outfit, the one that got spoiled with...with..." she pointed her index to show a bloody white overall.
"Oh shit."
"Are you here to calm me down or what?!"
"Yeah... right.. let's go, I'm pretty sure I'll find the best outfit for you!" I exclaimed as I held her wrist and pulled her up and to her room.
"How about this one?" I said showing her a teal dress.
"Wow, April you're the best! I thought I had lost this!"
"Didn't I say I'm a pro_"
"Guys, not to interrupt anything but We. Are. Waiting.!" Jack shouted.
We both giggled and went out.
We didn't want to park the car at the airport so Finn had already gotten a taxi.

-Time Skip-

"So row 26 a and b, row 27 right behind including c." Ayla said as she wandered around the airplane.
"How are we gonna sit?" I said. Jack and Finn had already taken their seats in row 27.
Malcolm decided to sit in the c seat of row 27 next to Jack.
I sat in the a seat of 26 and Ayla sat in the b seat next to me :
Me. Ayla. Someone.
Finn. Jack. Malcolm.

The airplane took off after the flight attendants shitty instructions.