•19•

I'm in the bookstore right now wandering between aisles and stocks searching for a good book to buy.
I found the book I've been meaning to buy but I just wasn't in the mood for reading it because I kinda knew the story, 'a tale of two cities'.
I picked it up and dropped it right away.
My hands were full of books I wanted to examine so I couldn't pick it up.
The girl next to me who had probably noticed me struggling to pick the book up crouched to her knees and gave me the book.
"Thanks so much!" I said in relief.
"No prob, what's popping you buying 'a tale of two cities'? Mostly overwhelmed people buy this thing."
"Statement confirmed, I am a mess."
So we sat there talking about her and I.
I don't know why but I trusted her with all of my life even my past.
We talked about the band, gave our numbers to each other and planned to introduce her to the band one day.
Her name is Joanna by the way.
She also lives a street or two further down our street.
"So wanna come to my place? We could watch shows and movies."
"Why not, in one condition... we need pepperoni pizza!"
"My fave!"
We stopped at the nearest fast food restaurant to buy a pizza when we spotted Ayla in the line.
"April?"
"Oh Ayla, how're you?"
"Fine thanks how are you?"
"Not bad. You here alone?"
"No the rest are here as well." She pointed at the table and Malcolm noticed my presence giving back a smile and I winked.
"The rest?!" Joanna exclaimed.
"Oh I forgot to introduce you! Joanna this is Ayla from the band and Ayla this is Joanna my new friend, she's a real sweetie."
"Nice to meet you but I'm getting jealous."
"Nice to meet you too but it would be nicer to meet the rest! Oh sorry, that came out wrong, I mean... I_"
"Haha I get it let's go."
We got a pepperoni pizza and walked to their table. Everybody already knew I was there because Malcolm had probably told them.
I introduced Joanna and they greeted her.
"And then I was like, hey man!" Joanna was talking about a memory with her father and we all laughed.

-Time Skip-

"Guys I'm really tired! We were supposed to go to April's house if the plan is still_"
"Yeah of course! Why don't you guys come as well?"
"Nobody said we wouldn't invite ourselves in."
We put on 'Jumanji' and started watching.

6:30 PM

I flutter my eyes realizing I had been sleeping for a long time. The movie had finished and everybody was spread around.
Malcolm was in the fridge.
Ayla was applying my navy blue nail polish.
Jack was switching channels.
Joanna was watching Ayla, and...
Finn was playing an air guitar?

"Oh you woke up!" Joanna exclaimed.
"Yeah."
"Good mor_ evening!" Jack said looking up from the TV.
"Afternoon actually?" Malcolm said closing the fridge's door.
"Sorry guys but you're demolishing!" Said Ayla.
"Demolishing?!"
"My concentration!"
"Oh!"
Finn was still playing his air guitar with his eyes closed.
"He looks cute." Joanna caught me staring.
"Uh... yeah?"
"I like his freckles." Joanna was now smiling.
"Uh-huh... wait, what?"
"I think I like him." She said now facing me.
"You... uh... understandable." I whispered the last word.
"What_"
"Watch and learn!" I said as I went standing in front of his face. One of my falling strands of hair touched his nose and he fluttered his eyes open.
"Aaaah! What is wrong with you!" He shouted.
"April! You shouldn't have done that!" Joanna said.
"Sorry mom, oh c'mon!"
"Well done!" Ayla said laughing.
Finn took off his headphones going upstairs.
"Hey where're ya going?"
"Anywhere away from you." He said without looking back. I followed him upstairs to annoy him.
"Sorry you can't get rid of me!"
"April why do you have to poop in my mood?" I thought he was kidding but he was actually serious.
"Cause annoying you is literally the most entertaining thing ever!"
"Piss off! Leave. Me. Alone!" He shouted this time.
"I like to see you annoyed."
"Ugh, SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! I WISH I HAD LET YOU FALL FROM YOUR ROOF THAT DAY!" He said pointing his index in my eye. When his speech finished he went in my room and slammed the door.
I went away and faced a nervous Joanna downstairs, she had probably heard his shouts.
"What happened up there?"
"Finn showed his crazy side."
"Should I be worried?"
"No, guys... I'm sorry I'm throwing you guys out but I need sometime alone."
"Yeah we understand." They left for the door.
"Thanks guys."
"I'll give back your nail polish later." Ayla said taking my nail polish with her.
"Take it."
I closed the door.

• Ayla's POV

I guess she forgot Finn is still there, hahaha... HAHAHAHA.