•10•

After we practiced I felt my eyes get heavy, I couldn't have a good night's sleep yesterday night.
"Guys, I'm really tired. I better go home and take a nap."
"Go after lunch please."
"Alright."
They ordered pizza but I didn't notice when it arrived, I was fast asleep.

Malcolm's POV

"Hey Ap_"
Oh she's asleep.

"Guys April has fallen asleep, Imma carry her up. Finn can I take her to your room? Your bed is the only king-sized."
"Why would she have to sleep in a king sized bed? Can't she sleep in your bed?"
"Well, I have no problem with that. But I just thought maybe she'd fall down, like I do most of the times, you had to think about now when you forced us to let you have the king sized_"
"Alright Malcolm! Do what you want!"

I carried April upstairs and gently placed her on Finn's bed.

• Finn's POV

After lunch I went to my room and I remembered Malcolm had carried April to my room.
I sat on the bed beside her.
She had bony hands like mine. Her sensitive pale skin was injured. I nervously traced her hurt knuckles.
I felt guilty.
She furrowed her eyebrows and mumbled somethings. I laid down beside her.
I don't know why but I felt the urge to pull her in a hug.
She smelled like vanilla and roses.
Her eyes fluttered open and I quickly put my hands on my sides.
"Oh.. you.. woke up." I said
"What..? I.. uhm... slept."
"Yes you slept on the couch and Malcolm carried you up here." She looked around to figure out where she was.
"He carried me? Oh..."
"Let's go downstairs." I gestured with my head swinging down. She nodded.

• April's POV

"Oh April, would you please stay here tonight? I mean your house is right there and you'd be alone and we'd be bored and... ya know."
"I guess I can." I smiled at her.

We started watching spider man homecoming.
It was great. My knuckles didn't hurt anymore and had started to heal.
After the movie everyone went to sleep including me.. I know I had slept but why not?

-Time Skip-

Oh shit I have a horrible headache. I woke up and checked the time from my phone.
3:16 AM
The ground was hard, where I was sleeping.
Ayla was on her bed next to me, fast asleep.
My head pounded and I whispered-yelled "shit" repeatedly.
I went to the bathroom to wash my face where I found Advils.
I took some and went to the hall, I felt dizzy too. I sat on the couch.

(A/N : shit I have to say this because I literally ate a whole hot chilli now which O thought was sweet. God I am burning.)

After a while I decided to go to sleep again. I went up the stairs. My eyes went black and dizziness took over... I crashed to somewhere.
FUCK! I whispered-yelled.

"April?" I guess it was Finn.
"Oh, Finn?" I asked.
"Yeah, you okay?"
"No. I... feel...like I'm floating on thin air."
"What? Why?"
"I had a terrible headache and I took some Advils then_"
"You took some Advils? How many?"
"3 or 4 or_"
"Shit! You took 4 Advils?!"
"Or 3?" I said like I was drunk. I lost balance and fell on the ground.
Finn grabbed me and pulled me up with a firm grip.
Everything was black and then... morning.

"Uhm.." I opened my eyes to see freckles?
I was definitely too close to someone_
Finn?!
He was fast asleep. I tried to recall what had happened. Shit I took 4 Advils? Or 3?
I was in his room and on his bed, beside him.
Those curly loops, long lashes, smooth pale skin and_
Dang what am I saying?!