•13•

"Aah fuck you Ayla! I'm going blind! Draw that shitty curtain."
"What the fuck! Are you kidding me? I didn't do anything." Said Ayla as she was covering her whole face with her palms.
"Shit! Finn is that you?!" I could barely see anything.
"Haha. Bingo!"
"I will kill you!" I said as I grabbed a pillow from the bed.
"Oh no_" I smashed him with a pillow before he could finish his sentence. He ran out of the room but I didn't care, I followed him out with the same clothes as last night.
"Serves you right!" Ayla shouted inside the room.
Finn tried to get to the elevator and leave me behind but I got in as well.
People were trying not to stare awkwardly at us while we tried to act like nothing has happened, good, in pajamas, with a pillow, in an elevator. And when the elevator was vacant we both burst out laughing.
I wanted to smash him again with the pillow but he dodged and tried tickling me.
"Haha, HAHAHAHA_ Finn stop! Finn I am literally_hahaha_ in tears!"
"Okay." He gave up and I smashed him with the pillow again.
"You liar!" He shouted and held me carrying me to their room."
"Haha_oh_Finn I'll fall! We will BOTH FALL! Haha stop! Put me down! What are you doing?"

Finn's POV

"What are you doing?" April asked.

What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing?...

Those last words rang in my ear.
Seriously what was I doing?

"Uh.. sorry.." I awkwardly put her down and scratch the back of my neck.
"Oof thanks I was sure we'd fall if you didn't put me down!"
"By the way, I have no idea why I brought you here." I said pointing at our room's door.
"I have no idea why I followed you down here. Hehe."
"So I guess, see you later?"
"Yeah, bye."

• April's POV

I went back to our room. I hadn't taken the card so I knocked on the door or rang the bell, anyway I somehow notified Ayla to open the door.
"Ayla open the door!"
"Mhmhm.. I'm coming!"
She finally opened the door.
"What took you so_ oh! Hi...uh.. Jack!"
"Hey.. uh... Finn wasn't in our room... that's... uh why.. I'm here... you know."
"Yeah.. uh... Finn is now in your room. You better get ready. Ayla and I are going to the mall to by some outfits for tonight."
"Uh-huh, bye." He awkwardly said.

"What was up with him?" I asked Ayla.
"Helloooo? Earth to Ayla!" I said as I was waving my hand in front of Ayla's frustrated face.
"April.."
"Yeah?"
"He kissed me..."
"What?! Who? Jack?!"

• Finn's POV

I went in our room.
"Hey... oh Malcolm sorry for last night... it was all my fault."
"Apology accepted."
"Where's Jack?"
"I don't know. He said he'll be back soon."
"Uh-huh..."
"So_" Malcolm got interrupted when Jack bursted in.
"Guys..." Jack said.
"Yeah?"
"I kissed her..."
"What?! Who?"

-Time Skip-

April's POV

So we went to the mall with Ayla.
I was absolutely shocked.
"Ayla... are you sure he kissed you.. I mean_"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" She shouted. I shrugged and she gave me a death stare.
"So do you like him? Or did you like the kiss? Or are you confused? Or disgusted? Or_"
"April! Calm down... I like him but... I didn't think he would like me that way..."
"Soooo, you were wrong."
"I guess your right." We both chuckled.
"What should we buy so?"
"I don't know let's check out that shop." She pointed at a random shop.