•33•

"Have you seen Finn? He's not even on his roof." Ayla said.
"Haha why didn't you call himself? He's here."
"Good, we wanted to grab dinner. And by the way I knew he wouldn't answer me when he disappears."
"We'll be out in a bit." I said and she ended the call.
"Let's go get dinner." I told Finn.
"Now? It's like a bit to 12 AM."
"The diner nearby is always open and I am HUNGRY!" At that we left the house and to the restaurant.

-Time Skip-

We were eating and Charlie couldn't stop smiling.
"You seem so happy...?" Ayla told Charlie.
"I am, indeed. Guys...," she looked like she was about to announce something. "My parents told me I could stay! I mean if it's fine with you," Everybody looked shocked but then got happy and I literally chocked on my water.
"And I was thinking...," a smirk got plastered upon her face. "If I could join the band?!"
Yes. I chocked again. This dude right here is confident.
"Uh...Uh... I... um... I'm going to the bathroom." I stuttered.
Shit. What if she joins the band?! The thought of hearing them agree was killing me so I just walked away.
When I came back they were all just eating in silence.
I was worried to ask so I texted Finn.

Ap: Did I miss anything?

He looked up from his phone and at me. Then he went back to his phone and started typing.

F: We told her that we should discuss this between ourselves and then tell her.
A: What do you think?
F: About what?
A: About her joining the band, duh!
F: idk :/

I looked up from my phone and at him furrowing my eyebrows trying to understand what he meant.

We ate and then left. Then when we were walking I asked Ayla what she thought.
"I think it's pretty cool!" She said and I just nodded.
I made an excuse and ran faster to my house when they were still walking.
I jumped on my bed and pushed my face in my pillow. I just started crying. I felt... devastated.
If she joins the band... everything will change.
I heard knocks on the door and went and looked through the peephole.
I opened the door.
"Malcolm?"
"April you okay? You ran off like a cheetah! Your eyes, did you... cry?" He asked as he hugged me.
I hugged him back almost suffocating him.
"I know, I don't want her in the band either."
"But she's you guys' best friend," I said pulling away. "I... unfortunately can't stand her being in the band when I am in it too and she's so sweet and talented. I mean... maybe I have to... go back to my aunt." My voice dropped as I said the last sentence.
"No April_"
"Yes Malcolm!"
"I can't believe you! She isn't even in the band yet!" He said harshly.
I looked at him in disbelief.
I thought he... would... understand me.
"Yet?" I asked with a low voice letting an old tear stroll its way down my cheek.
"You know what! Whatever! You're just like Finn in these situations!" He said just before slamming the door behind him.
And at that he was gone.
I crouched from weakness and sat on my legs breaking into tears.
I'm tired of crying!
I'm tired of failing!
I so sick and tired of it all!
Nothing was ever okay...

After what felt like an hour of crying I lay my back on the wall feeling numb.
I put on my headphones and put on all the songs we had recorded till now one by one.
At first I thought fans just can't accept a new member joining the band in the middle of the way, but then...
She's talented, beautiful and generally everything people would like to watch.
I needed a break.