•21•

It started raining. April was still outside.
"Come in! Unless you wanna get drenched with rain."
"Why don't you come out?! Unless you wanna stay dry."
"You're crazy you know that? But I'm not gonna let you fall off." I went out and tried to pull her inside.
"Don't you see? You can pick up an umbrella and stay dry or you can let the rain wash your soul."
"I'm already wet."
"So stop whining and enjoy!"
I grabbed her by her shoulders and made her look at me.
"April you'll catch a cold."
"But you don't care... don't worry I won't pass it to you if I got sick." She freed herself from my grip. I wanted to follow her but I slipped and nearly fell until she caught me.
I looked her in the eyes.
Innocence, Pureness and Complication was all I could see.
"I can handle myself but looks like you can't." She said while pulling me in. We dried ourselves and changed.

• April's POV

"Ayla I need a shirt and a pair of pants."
"Seriously? Of course you need! You've been on the roof for an hour and half of it was while it was raining!" She said handing me clothes.
We then went downstairs.
"Oh guys we've been invited to Jimmy Kimmel's Show for tomorrow!" Jack shouted.
"Woohoo! Tell him we're going!"
"Alright!"
That night we I stayed there and slept on tge couch and the next day I woke up when everyone was still asleep and left for home.
Today is a big day! So...
What should I wear?
Ding* I had an iMessage.
Ay : Where're you?
Ap : home.
Ay : Help! Finn wants me to apply black nail polish for him! And I barely know what I myself am gonna wear!
Ap : Sorry brb babe.
I definitely ditched her or whatever it's called.
I dived in my closet and found a "Fine" outfit.

Ayla was texting me nonstop but because it was iMessage I couldn't see and not answer for it would mark her message as seen

-Time Skip-

I heard knocks on the door so I opened it to face a mad Ayla.
"You could have at least checked your phone for merely seeing the message which said 'we're waiting outside, come out or we'll be late!'"
"Sorry my phone ran out of charge." I obviously lied.
"Really? Never mind let's go."

-Time Skip-

We had arrived and were practicing.
"Wow you guys rock." Jimmy said.
"Thanks."
"So first we're going to have an interview and then a performance, okay?"
"Alright."

We went in the area and people shouted and screamed.
"Calpurnia is here!"
After some questions like how did you guys meet or what does each person play and since when, Jimmy started asking other questions.
"So guys I wanna know who do like most in the band, but don't get jealous!"
"No promises!"
"So let's start with Jack."
"Actually I like April, she's a real sweetheart."
Ayla gave him a death glare.
"April has fans! What about you Malcolm?"
"I like me? Don't say it's not fair because it is. You said in the band an I am in it as well right?"
"Best answer award goes to Malcolm, haha. April?"
"Actually, I like Malcolm, best bandmate ever!"
"This is getting overrated! I'm doomed!" Ayla whined.
"Not yet Ayla cause I like you the most." Finn said.
"Thanks!"
"So how about you Ayla?"
"I like Jack!" Jack blushed.
"Now I'm doomed!" Finn complained.
"Haha, now we're gonna see Calpurnia perform!"
Jack, Ayla and Finn grabbed their guitars and Malcolm sat behind his drums.
I was going to sit behind the piano but I realized Ayla had really applied nail polish for Finn!
I pushed away Finn from the microphone in the center.
"Just wanted to say something before our first song... Nail polish suits Finn more than it does suit me, and I haven't applied nail polish but this crazy bandmate of mine has!" Everybody yelled and screamed again.
Finn was shocked but replaced himself in front of the microphone again.

City...City Fool...

After a couple of songs it finally finished and we took a taxi home, which I fell asleep in.