•27•

"I'm not as good as Finn at skateboarding but... maybe I could teach you."
"Haha thanks."
"So come on."
I stood up and got on the skateboard. He gave me tips on how to maintain control and balance. He stood behind me in case I fell down. I tried my best and could move myself at last but I slipped off the skateboard and Malcolm caught me.
"Haha... thanks! You saved my butt."
"Bahahaha... be careful!"
"Yes sir!" I said as I got back on the skateboard.

Malcolm said he would go buy some water and I tried to reach Ayla without falling off the skateboard.
"I see you're learning."
"It. Is. Incredibly. Hard!"
"Hehe... so..."
"Where's Charlie? She was skating with you wasn't she?" I asked.
"She went to use the toilet."
"Uh-huh."
Eventually everybody joined us.
After drinking water we got back to practice with Malcolm.

• Finn's POV

I saw Ayla and April standing and I approached them with my skateboard.
"I saw you skateboard with Malcolm... so how is it?" I asked.
"Hard." She basically responded.
Soon Charlie came and took Ayla with her to skate. April and Malcolm went to practice too, so Jack and I went skateboarding with each other.

-Time Skip-

April's POV

We went to a restaurant and ordered 2 pizzas.
I sat between Malcolm and Finn.
In front of me was Ayla, in front of Finn Charlie and in-front of Malcolm was Jack.
"Guys the concert tonight is cancelled!" Jack said with a sad expression:
"Why?"
"I don't know."
We ate like hungry pigs and left the place.
"April come to our place!" Ayla said.
"I'm always there." I laughed and we headed to their house.
They put on Moana and started singing to each song. I went upstairs and to Ayla's room. I grabbed her guitar and started playing the chords she had taught me with struggle.
Ayla came and closed the door behind her and sat beside me on the bed. She didn't say anything. She just watched me play.
"I'm glad I have you." I hugged her.
"I'm glad I have you." She hugged me back.
"Let's go back to Moana." I said.
"Alright."
At that we went downstairs.
Finn, Charlie and Jack had fallen asleep.
"Ayla, I'm gonna go home_"
"Why?_"
"You guys come over for tonight."
"Oh! That is tempting!"
"Later!" I said and left.

I went up to my room and looked out of my window. It was good to look out of the window freely without feeling anyone watching you or anyone disturbing your thoughts. I turned to my shelf of books with a huge sigh and picked up my favorite book by Cassandra Clare, 'Clockwork Prince'.
I had read this book before but I started rereading the parts I literally adored.

When Tessa woke again, it was dark. Faint starlight streamed through the high infirmary windows, and there was a witch-light lamp lit on the table near her bed. Beside it was a cup of tisane, steam rising from it, and a small plate of biscuits. She rose to a sitting position, about to reach for the cup, and froze.
Will was seated on the bed beside hers, wearing a loose shirt and trousers and a black dressing gown. His skin was pale in the starlight, but even the light's dimness couldn't wash out the blue of his eyes. "Will," she said, startled, "what are you doing awake?" Had he been watching her sleep, she wondered? But what an odd and un-Will-like thing to do.

I heard knocks on the door and got my head off the book. I had been reading for hours I didn't realize that the night had fallen.
I rushed downstairs and opened the door.
"Hey!" Ayla said.
"Hi, come in." I let them all come in.
"Nice house," Charlie said "aesthetic actually."
"Thanks? Guys We ate pizza for lunch so.. maybe I could make some sunny side up?"
"Sure!"
I went to the kitchen and grabbed a pan and started making the only food I could make. I poured some oil in the pan and broke 6 eggs in it. After a while Ayla came in the kitchen.
"Need a hand?"
"It's ready just... the plates and all that stuff_"
"On it! Go have fun I'll do the rest."
"Thanks, mom."
"No problem kiddo."
I went to the hall and saw Jack and Malcolm sitting on the floor watching the TV and Charlie and Finn on the couch also watching the TV.
I didn't feel like going up to the roof then, too soon for going there, I thought. So, instead went to the backyard.
I lied on the ground my back getting a little wet from the damp grass.
My headphones were inside so I couldn't listen to music, instead I decided to sing.
I feel like a princess out of a Disney movie who sings every once in a while, ew... that sounds cheesy.

Don't, be that way... Fall apart, twice a day
I just wish...you could feel...what you, say
Show, never tell... but I know, you too well
Kinda mood...that you wish...you could, sell

"April?" It was Finn.
"Mhm?"
"Dinner."
"Okay." I say after giving out a big sigh.