•14•

"That is the best outfit EVER! You gotta try it, please?!" Ayla exclaimed.
"That does look fantabulous!"
And we ended up looking like this.

"That does look fantabulous!"And we ended up looking like this

Ayla April

"Let's head to the hotel." Ayla said.
"Alright, what time is it?"
"2:30. You hungry?"
"Hungry? I. AM. STARVING."
"Haha. Okay let's go get burgers."
After lunch we went to the hotel.
"Ayla I wanna get refreshed so wanna go to the pool?"
"April I can't... remember?"
"Oh sorry. Ok so... would you mind if I go?"
"Of course not, go have fun."
At that I pulled my hair up into a messy bun, grabbed my swimming suit, some towels and headed to the pool.
I never really liked tanning and sunbathing so I just decided to swim.
I shook my head so my bun would come off.
And I jumped under the water. I opened my eyes to see I'm too close to someone.
Ahh!! Freckles?!
I tried not to open my mouth and let out all the oxygen trapped in it.
Finn was under the water with his eyes closed. He was sitting? And letting out bubbles of air every once in a while.
He opened his eyes.

• Finn's POV

Ahh!! April?!
I tried to act cool and I guess I claimed success.
I pulled her into a hug.
What?! No! Shit, yeah I just did that. I smashed the palm of my hand on my forehead mentally.

• April's POV

A hug? Nice, I guess?! I don't know why he hugged me or why I hugged him back but it just happened.
I was out of breath but I didn't want to pull away so I kinda pulled him up as well.
I pulled away and started breathing heavily.
"16 seconds, nice."
"Ayla?!"
"Yeah?"
"You.. you_"
"I got bored and came downstairs and decided to come, sit and watch you. Now get out we've gotta go get ready and we'll talk later about you know..." she rolled her eyes.

-Time Skip-

"Oh shit, I'm gonna pee my pants!" I exclaimed.
"Haha, calm down, try not to literally do it."
"Hard but I'll try." I said jokingly and we both giggled.
"1...2...3...4!" Finn said into the microphone as Malcolm banged the drums.

"Going to Seattle on the greyhound
I missed school for this" Finn sang.
"Bought two tickets last September
Before your harmful bliss." I sang.
"Playing at the Neptune
They were your favorite." Ayla sang.
"Still can't believe you're gone
Can't get you to explain it." We all sang.

>End of the concert<

"Woohoo! That was FANTABULOUS!" I said.
"So was your voice! Those piano chords really added MAGIC to the songs!" Malcolm said.
"Haha thanks bro." I pushed his arm with my elbow.

We arrived at the hotel and I wanted to drop dead on the bed but as I was slowly falling on the bed I felt Ayla grab my wrist.
She sat me on the bed and looked straight at my frustrated face.

"So..." She said.
"So what?"
"What happened today?"
"What happened? We had a concert, we_"
"What was that underwater hug?!"
"I... don't know..."
"What do you mean?"
"I really don't know Ayla! He hugged me_"
"Wait start from the first!"
"First, I dived into the pool and when I fluttered my eyes open I saw freckles. Second, I moved so I could face a sitting Finn with closed eyes underwater. Third, he opened his eyes without getting shocked or anything and pulled me into a hug. Fourth_"
"Wait, what?! He hugged you for no reason? Finn doesn't hug me! So what was the fourth?"
"I automatically and definitely unconsciously and inadvertently hugged him back." I tried to keep my laughter back at the thought that I used so many adverbs.
"Oh god! I have to think that out, it's obviously not normal."
She lay on the bed with her palms on her forehead and it didn't take long for her to fall asleep.