•18•

I wasn't knocked out yet. Haha but I'm really acting crazy.
Finn came downstairs.
"Oh why hello, Mr. Retard is here!"
"April, shut up! What did you tell me upstairs?!"
"I probably said you're a real pain in the neck." I was definitely drunk.
"APRIL!" He shouted so loud, he seemed
1. Drunk 2. Insane 3. Serious 4. Frustrated and so many other things at the same time but I couldn't understand anything.
.
.
.
Ahhh, FUCK! My head! It pounded so bad.
I opened my eyes completely to see where I was.
What? Where the hell am I?!
I was definitely on a bridge on a lake or something, I guess it's the bridge in our neighborhood.
Finn was sleeping while sitting on the asphalt. His curls were moving back and forth because of the wind.
What are we doing here.
I tried my best to remember.
So I went to a party.
I saw Finn make out with Ms. slut.
Oh shit I still remember it! Fuck.
I told him_
Oh no, oh no, no no no no NO!
Fuck Fuck Fuck "FUCK!" I think I said the last one out loud because Finn's eyes flew open.
"April?... Ah my... my head." He said as he placed one of his palms on his head.
"Yes?" Oh god please tell me he doesn't remember the fuck I said.
"What are we doing here?!"
"I barely remember but I guess you took my wrist and pulled me all the way here?"
"Oh shoot! I remembered!"
Oh no, no no no!
"I don't remember why but I was angry at you? Or shocked? Or_"
"Okay enough. Let's go home."

• Finn's POV

No c'mon Finn! She couldn't have said that! You were probably drunk and made up something. I vaguely remember but I recall making out with somebody I didn't know and... then April came in and... called me... I thought it was Ayla but then she said..
"I'm April and you're drunk..." I mumbled but I guess she heard.
"What?"
"April, did you say anything to me last night?"
"Yeah I saw you kissing someone and I just warned you about you being drunk."
"Nothing... nothing else?" I'm pretty sure she told me that thing and then I went downstairs and took her out but got knocked out somewhere.
"No."
No. No. No. No.

"Okay then..."

-Time Skip-

April came and took her phone and then left.
I'm now in my room trying to calm myself down and trying not to bust a gut about anything, but could I? No.
"Because I fucking love you knob head!" She said.
But why would she like me?
I treated her like shit and I made out with someone I don't know and...
It can't be anyway...
Malcolm is vacuuming which is driving me crazy! And suddenly I spot her in her room. She's talking to herself, loud enough for me to hear.
"What the fuck?! What the fuck is wrong with me?! Why the hell did I_"
"Hey you okay?" I said.
"No! I messed up! I told something to my friend who is literally not even a friend and I don't know why the hell I said it!"
Was she talking about... oh c'mon not everything is about me!
"So does she care?" I asked saying she because I wanted her to blurt out that it is a she or a he.
"I don't know! I don't know if he or she remembers!"
"He or she?"
"That's not a problem right now! And BTW this window-talking is getting weird..later."
She said and left her room.

• April's POV

Why was I telling him! I am an absolute idiot!