•16•

I knocked on her door and it got opened after a few seconds.
"Finn?"
"Uh.. can we talk?"
"This time of day? It's 5:30 AM!"
"Yes and we are fully awake."
"Whatever." She went to the hall and left the door open for me to go in.
"So what are we gonna talk about?"
"You."
"Me?"
"You know... I told you somethings about myself, my story. What is yours? I mean, how did you end up here?"
"Really?! First of all why are we gonna talk about me at 5:30 in the morning when we should be sleeping? Second of all my story is mine so I will choose who to tell, I don't know much about you! You just told me the thing about you mother. Third of all why should we know each other's stories?"

• April's POV

Oh shit, he has probably seen me cry.
That must be why he's here at this time of day asking about me?!
I was curious as well and wanted to know for example why he cried but I didn't know if I could trust him just like that with my story or whatever he calls it.

"Wait! I can't memorize the order of your questions but... I'm here to talk because I was awake, you were awake, I was pissed off, you were crying." He said.
So he has seen.
"So now what? Do you wanna play 21 questions or what?"
"Why not." He answered which made me shocked.
"No way!"
"You ask me one question and I ask you the next if I answered your question."
"Ugh!"
"First, you start." He said.
"So... uh... why were you crying that day?"
"Which day? I cry a lot as a boy."
"The day you were crying in your room and Jack was fooled that you were making out with your anonymous girlfriend."
"Because I found my mom's necklace between things my dad had sent me." He seemed so serious.
"My turn!" He exclaimed.
Oh shit.
"Go on..."
"Do you have parents or no? Give me a complete answer."
"No, my aunt takes care of me or that's what she's supposed to do."
"I said complete answer!"
"Wasn't that complete?"
"No... what happened to your parents?"
"My mom left because she could stand my dad no more. He would always get drunk and come home late. She wanted to take my sister and I as well but my dad caught my wrist when we were running away and... he kept me with him... my mom and sister left and... my dad got worse after my mom ran away... he left me as well one day with a note that said 'I'm not coming back princess, I've put enough money on the counter for you so that you can get a taxi to your aunt's. Forgive me.'."

• Finn's POV

She was looking at the floor while saying these and when she finished she looked at me straight in they eyes. She wasn't crying, I guess she had cried her eyes out everyday and didn't have any tears left in her right now.
"I'm sorry..." I said and I hated myself for saying that right away.
"Don't be... My question is... are we friends? I mean we used to hate each other."
"As you say we used to. That was a short easy question! Now tell me... have you forgiven him?"
"No... I have wanted to but every time I think about him, it's like he's intertwined with hate. That's pretty much why I cry unconsciously, because... I don't have the ability... the power... to forgive him."
"Now that's a complete answer!"
"My turn! Is your dad ok? I mean_"
"He's too fine." He gave out a sarcastic laugh.
"Uh.."
"When my mom left, he married again and... you know, he has another family now."
"We're kinda alike... I mean you're not sure if your mom is alive, I'm not too. Our moms left us without taking us, actually saving us. Our dads let us be because they can't stand us. Is anything wrong with us?"
"I kept asking myself that but... I realized that it's not us. They think they're doing it right, nice thinking... but what they can't ever understand is that they're doing the wrong thing perfectly."
"That must go viral as a quote. Once a wise man said, huh?" We both giggled.
"Enough for today." He said.
"Enough for today? What do you mean? Ugh don't ever come back!"
"In case any new thing happened, ya know."
"Fine. Just don't come at 5:30 AM next time anything happened!"
"Won't promise, it depends..."
"Ugh leave already!"