•38•

After breakfast we went back to our rooms and_

*KNOCK*KNOCK*KNOCK*

"What the hell?! Ayla can't you knock a bit more... gently?"
"Hey! I came over so we could get ready togeth_," She looked at the TV and the sofa and then at me with wide eyes. "Today we have an interview! Do you know what that means?!" She said.
"I guess I do know what an interview is." I scoffed.
"Then why in why the hell are you watching shows instead of getting ready?!"
"Because It's literally just 1 o'clock?"
"Come." She rolled her eyes and pulled me to the closet I had hanged my clothes in.
"Woah_ wait, Ayla!"
"So what do you wanna wear?" She asked.
"I don't know..."
"That's what I meant! Now, go in there and find something fabulous." She said pointing at my closet.
I rolled my eyes and opened the door of my closet and started searching for a "fabulous" outfit.
"How about this?" I asked Ayla.

"Meh." She said shrugging.
"I'm wearing it wether you like it or not so... don't give me a "meh."." I said.

-Time Skip-

We arrived and people shouted, clapped an screamed as we entered the area through the blue curtain.

[a/n : guys imagine the rest of the Calpurnia band and April are there too lmao.]

After the interview which took an hour but felt like a year we went to a restaurant to eat.

"Oh my god! CALPURNIA! Shit. Kaylee it's Calpurnia!" We heard a girl scream.
"Dude, should we run away?" I whispered in Malcolm's ear as the girls approached us and Malcolm laughed like crazy
"No I don't think so." He said wiping his tears.

"Oh. My. God! Can we have a picture? Please. Please. Please?" They asked saying several 'please's at the end.
"Of course!" Ayla said.
After taking a hundred thousand selfies they left and so did we.

We walked up to the hotel rooms. Our rooms were next to each other. We said goodnight to one another and went in our rooms.
I went to the bathroom to change and when I came back Finn was half asleep on the bed with his same clothes on.
"Dude, don't you wanna change?"
"Yeah..." he yawned and just rolled on the bed, not getting up.
"Actually, you're sleeping on my bed... never mind. I'll take yours." I said as I tucked myself under the sheets. The mattress smelled like burnt sugar just like him.

• Finn's POV

I woke up and realized I had slept on April's bed. She had wrapped herself in my bed's mattress, looking all innocent and pure.
She started panicking, still asleep.
"Mom?! Mom wait! Mom please wait for me. Daddy let me go, let go of me! Let go!" She first mumbled but then shouted and bolted upright as I grabbed her by the shoulders.
"Let go!" She said once again before opening her eyes. She broke into tears and hugged me tight.
"April... April it's... it's okay." I tried to calm her down but she just hugged me tighter which felt right.
"Nothing is okay! Nothing was ever okay!" She pulled away rubbing her face.
"I know, I... just want... you to... to calm down." I stuttered.
"You know nothing Finn!" She shouted and slammed the bathroom door behind her, locking herself in.

• April's POV

I slowly slid down the bathroom door and hugged my knees.
I sobbed and sobbed until I ran out of tears.
I washed my face and went back to the room making myself ready to apologize but he was no where to be seen.

• Finn's POV

I could hear her sob through the bathroom door, I couldn't take it anymore.
She was right. I hate it when people tell me everything's okay as well. What was I thinking?! I left the hotel room and headed to Malcolm's room.
"Finn?" Malcolm asked with a concerned look realizing I was on the verge of tears.
I went in and realized Jack was there too.
"Dude what's up?" He asked.
I shook my head and mouthed a 'nothing' as a couple of tears strolled down my cheeks. They knew I wouldn't tell them anything so they just changed the subject.

• April's POV

I got a phone call from Ayla.

/\/
Ay : Hey bestie! We're staying here for a few other days as well! It's so good here!
Ap : Really? Good.
Ay : Why are you so emotionless? I thought you would shout and make my ears bleed through the phone!
Ap : Oh my gosh! I. Am. So. Excited!
Ay : That's ma bestie! Gotta go take a shower.
Ap : Yeah go wash that stinking ass of yours! I can smell it all the way here!
Ay : Shut up!
/\/

I didn't feel like doing anything.
I just laid on Finn's bed which seemed to be more comfortable than my bed and stared at the ceiling.