•37•

I opened my eyes and rubbed my fingers on them. The birds were chirping and flirting with the flowers, as bees burnt with jealousy.
I stretched my arms and went downstairs.
Everybody was already awake.
I grabbed a glass and filled it water.

"Come eat." Ayla said and I shook my head.
"By the way April is back."
"Really?! I need to teach that young lady a lesson!" She exclaimed as she headed for the door.

• April's POV

*KNOCK*KNOCK*KNOCK*

"I'm coming! What the fuck?! Ayl_"
"You've been ignoring me?!" She asked.
"Of course not_"
"I've been calling you nonstop. I've been texting you over and over! Why weren't answering?! Answer me!"
"I had told my friend that I have no acquaintance here and if I talked to you guys she would know!" I shouted.
"Oh... uh... why did you lie to her?" She asked calming down a bit.
"Some people just don't deserve to know the truth."
"Okay, so as you don't know... we have an interview tomorrow."
"An interview? Tomorrow?"
"Yeah with Jimmy Fallon! We have a flight tonight!"
"Shit. What time?"
"At six o'clock."
"Uh-huh... Okay."
"So... bye!"
"Bye."

I ate breakfast and sat on the sofa binge-watching shows.

-Time Skip-

We took a taxi to the airport, gave in our suitcases and all that stuff and boarded the plane at last.
Our seats were like this...
Malcolm. Ayla. Jack.
Finn. Me. Somebody.
Everybody fell asleep as soon as we sat, the plane hadn't even took off yet.
So... by the time they brought dinner for us I had to wake up all of them.
Ayla woke up and woke up Malcolm, Malcolm woke up and woke up Jack, but Finn just wouldn't get up.
"Dude if you don't want me to eat yours as well I suggest you get up." I said hoping he'd wake up, but he didn't.
"Just... eat it yourself." He said with a raspy voice.
"Are you okay?" I said as I place one of my palms on his shoulder.
"I'm just tired okay?!" He shouted and I seized my own hand away.
We ate and the rest of the flight was spent in silence.

"Guys... I'm tired... would you please try to check in faster? Because... the whole time you were sleeping I was trying to wake you guys up." I said yawning, and I drifted to asleep just after my speech.

-Time Skip-

I was half awake and realized I wasn't in a comfortable position.
I moved and moved and replace myself but I couldn't get anymore of sleep.
"This bed is... fine, then why can't I just sleep -a bit mo_ Finn?!" He was scratching his head.
"Yeah?"
"Uh... what are you doing here? Um... wait I... I fell asleep in the lobby... and Ayla helped me walk to bed... and...?"
"And she left to share a room with Jack. Malcolm wanted a room to himself so here I am." He shrugged.
"Uh-huh." I said as I rubbed my eyes.
"Come on, let's go get breakfast or there would be nothing left for us." He said.
"Alright."
I changed and we headed to the breakfast area or whatever it's called.
"Ooh waffles!" I heard Ayla exclaim.