•5•

• April's POV

Oh god! That irritating knob-head. Ughh why don't you just kill me instead of making me talk to that shit-bag. God dammit.
I just wanna grab a book and drop dead on my bed. Ooh nice I just forgot my fucking window is across that turd's window. I drew the curtains and sat on my bed.

• Finn's POV

Nice she doesn't seem bothered at all! Very good. Draw the curtain and read a book ok?! Everything's fine, isn't it?! Pff why am I even looking at that extra bitch?! I drew the curtain and sank in my bed with my headphones on not really paying attention to what I'm listening. Fuck Fuck Fuck. Our band is falling apart because of our nice and well-behaved neighbor huh?!

-Time Skip > Next morning-

"Finn don't you wanna come down for breakfast?" Malcolm asked me.
"No, not hungry." I answered.
"Fine, whatever. You're so stubborn."
I took my guitar and started playing some dumb chords.

April's POV

Pff I hope today won't be as horrible as yesterday. I drew the curtain back and opened the window to let fresh air in. But shit him again. He didn't seem to notice me, he was too busy playing his guitar. I don't know why but the groovy chords were worth listening so I stayed there and sat on my window's threshold.
I was enjoying the low sound of the strings when I suddenly heard it stop, I unconsciously looked over his window again and saw that he has buried his head in his palms. He looked up and noticed me, threw his guitar on the chair across his bed and left his room.
Why the hell was I listening as he played those shitty notes. Duhhh

I took my phone and texted Ayla.
Ap : Hey, Ayla do you know any music store or bookstore near here?
Ay : Oh hi, so sorry about last night, and BTW yeah I know, how does that come?
Ap : It's fine, I'm over it and BTW it wasn't your fault. I'm looking for a job and I'd love to work in a music store or bookstore at least so...
Ay : ahh shit I loved you to join our band but...
Ap : No prob, so would you please send me the address or something.
Ay : Let's go together. I don't want you to get lost again. XD
Ap : Haha fine.
Ay : Meet me in-front of your door a quarter later.
Ap : K

I went to the door after a quarter but Ayla wasn't there. I texted her and tried calling her but I got no answer. I waited for another 5 minute but no...
I went in the house and called her over and over again. So I just changed back to my shorts and tank top. I did a bun on my hair because it was freaking hot.
Maybe she had an emergency and couldn't let me know that she couldn't come.
Maybe she's just late.
Maybe her phone ran out of charge.
Maybe...Maybe...Maybe...Maybe...Maybe
I fell asleep on the couch but suddenly got woken up by the sound of someone knocking on the door.
"Oh finally, what took you so_"

• Finn's POV

When I went out of my room nothing could be heard. I called out for Ayla, Jack and Malcolm but I got no answer. I looked all over the house but... So I tried to call them and I texted them over and over again but still no...
No I'm not going to
No shit
And that's how I ended up in-front of our neighbor's door struggling to knock but my knuckles kinda found the way.
Knock*knock*

"Oh finally, what took you so_" April said looking shocked at the end.
"You? What do you want?" She said emotionless.
"I'm just looking for my friends_"
"In my house?!" She raised an eyebrow.
"Just tell me if you have seen them or not." I said rolling my eyes.
"I haven't." She was about to close the door but I pushed it open again.
"Wait, were you waiting for someone?"
"Why do you care?! Does it disturb any of your business?"
"Don't act so childish, nobodies at home. I called them but it sent me on voicemail. I texted them but_"
"They're NOT home?!" April asked with an anxious expression.
"No?"
"Come in." April said pushing me in.
"What, why_wait_"
"Ayla told me she'd come with me to show me a music store or bookstore she didn't really tell me where, but then she didn't come and she's not answering me either!" April exclaimed.
"Okay, calm down but what about the rest?"
"No news."
"Shit, Ayla I will kill you."