•40•

• Finn's POV

I left the bar and went to our room just after I could decipher what she meant.
She was asleep on my bed, I guess I cannot even call it my bed anymore.
I went to the bathroom and took off my sweatshirt leaving me in a shirt and basketball shorts.
I placed myself in the bath tub, turned the shower's tap on and let it drench me in my clothes.

• April's POV

I heard the sound of water pouring down from the bathroom so I assumed he had gotten back.
"Finn, are you in there? I need to use the toilet." I lied because I knew he was probably drunk and I didn't want him to do anything stupid.
"So? Use it."
"What the fuck?! you're in there."
"The curtain of the bath or whatever it's called is drawn."
I knew I wasn't going to pee so I just went inside to make sure he was taking a shower.
"You done?" He asked.
"Yeah." I lied and flushed.
Then I saw his face pop out from between the two curtains, water dripping from his curls.
"You taking a shower?"
"Yeah... no... not really."
"What do you mean?" I got nervous and flew the curtains open, I don't know what I thought he would be doing but...
He was just sitting under the pouring water with drenched clothes.
"Ahh! What if I was naked?!" He said.
"Now that you aren't!" I rolled my eyes shrugging the thought away.
"Why are you taking a shower with your clothes on?" I asked.
"I said I wasn't exactly taking a shower. I'm not drunk."
"Okay whatever." I said and left the bathroom.

-Time Skip-

I woke up the next day and thought I would see Finn on my bed or whatever this bed thing is getting weird, anyways he wasn't there.
I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth when I saw him asleep in the bath tub.
"What the hell!" I screamed. He flew his eyes open immediately and bolted upright.
"Ah! My neck!"
"Of course, your neck! Why in the world did you sleep in a wet bath tub?!" I asked.
"I was too sleepy to come out." He said rubbing his neck.
"Get out!" I shouted as I pulled a chair in the bathroom.
"A chair?" He seemed confused.
"Shut up and sit down." He obeyed and I plugged in the hair dryer to dry his hair.
"Catch." I threw a towel at him after I had dried  his hair. I left the bathroom and waited for him to change.
I notice my phone buzzing on the table.

/\/
Ap : Ayla?
Ay : April! Where are you guys?
Ap : Where should we be?
Ay : At the breakfast area, duh.
Ap : Oh! I was busy drying Finn.
Ay : What in the world?!_
Ap : Never mind, we'll be there in 5 minutes.
Ay : Come or you won't get breakfast!
/\/

"Finn let's go get break_," i noticed he had sweatpants but no shirt. "Breakfast."
"Alright let me find a shirt."

-Time Skip-

We ate breakfast and everybody went different ways to do different things so, I just went to take a walk. I found a park further down the hotel and it seemed like a nice place. I sat on a bench and put my headphones on, I clicked on 'Sweater Weather' by The Neighborhood.
I just loved the part with low rhythm.
I closed my eyes and let the time pass.
The songs moved on to the next ones and I lost count of the songs I listened to. I opened my eyes and the sun was setting. What the_?
It's weird how time passes by so easily when you're enjoying it.
I walked back to the hotel and realized the park was getting more and more crowded.
I moved my room's card in front of the detector or whatever it's called. It clicked open and I pushed it. The room was empty, as expected.
I changed and called up the hotel's cafe.
"Yeah yeah, no! sir? I'm talking to you! Cookie dough not blueberry! Yeah, okay... no dude what is wrong with you I said room 612! Yeah, alright."
"A sugary argument with who?" It was Finn.
"Oh I didn't hear you come. The ice-cream man is a moron!"