•28•

We ate the eggs with toasts. One egg for each.
After that I convinced Ayla and others to stay the night which wasn't hard at all. My house had three rooms so Jack and Ayla shared one room. Finn and Malcolm shared another, and me and Charlie had to share the last one which was also my own room.
"Uh... do you want to... Umm stay with Charlie? I mean_" I was interrupted by Charlie.
"Yeah she's right. I toss and turn a lot when I'm asleep and Finn is used to it so..."
"Alright then." Finn said.
"Malcolm?" I gestured a 'will you come or not' look and he came.
"I will sleep on the couch..." Malcolm said.
"Oh c'mon, it's fine! By the way I would love to hug someone to sleep." I laughed.
"Okay."

I woke up in the middle of the night. It was still quite dark outside.
I went downstairs and spotted a messy Finn drinking water.
"Oh hey." I said.
"Hi," he responded with a rather raspy voice. "Charlie kicked me right in the chest so I decided to check out the couch." He pointed the couch in the hall.
"Uh-huh." I said as I filled a glass of water for myself.
"Finn, you can go sleep next to Malcolm if_" he had fallen asleep already.
His dry lips parted and his damp curls resting lightly on his forehead.
I lied on the other couch and found a comfortable position and fell asleep right away.

• Finn's POV

I didn't realize I had fallen asleep. I woke up again at 5:30 AM.
April was sleeping on the other couch.
Her soft light brown hair messy on her face. I replace some strands of her hair so they weren't on her face anymore.
She had thick and long black lashes that painted a darker shade of light on her cheeks.
She opened her eyes slowly and unwillingly and I hastily regained a position on my feet.

"You're awake again? It's too soon!" April whispered.
"Uh... I was just thirsty again."
"Uh-huh. Ouch!" She bumped herself somewhere that made a very bad sound.
"You okay?" I asked.
"What happened? Who died? What broke?" Ayla and others asked in a series of questions.
"Oh sorry to wake you guys up I bumped to the cabinet, I'm fine."
"No problem, we were waking up anyways. We slept too soon at night so..."

• April's POV

I made pancakes for breakfast with maple syrup, jam or honey.
I sat behind the counter and picked one of the plates.
"Oh my god these are so fluffy inside! By the way we wanted Charlie to have the best week here so... what should we do today?" Ayla asked.
"How about a picnic in the woods?" I shrugged.
"Great! We can make a tent and a bonfire!" Ayla said and everyone agreed.
"So we'll meet up in an hour_"
"You guys have tent?"
"Yeah, but 3."
"Okay we'll have to share."
"Me and Charles!" Ayla exclaimed.
"Jack? Wanna be together as your girlfriend set you free?" Malcolm asked.
"Yeah." Jack said.
Finn and I glanced at each other, rolled our eyes and they left.
I took everything that would be needed and took shower.

-Time Skip-

We met up an hour later.
"Let's go."
Finn got on his skateboard, Jack and Malcolm did as well. Charlie an Ayla put on their skates and we connected the box that everything needed was in to my bike.
We arrived at the woods at last.
I helped set up the tents.
"Guys I'm gonna go take a walk." I said.
"Be safe!" Ayla shouted.
I set off. The weather was sunny.
After I was far enough I lied on a log beside a lake and stared at the clouds listening to my repetitive favorite.

Don't become a ghost without no color cause your the best paint life ever made...

I closed my eyes and smiled. My lips were dry so it got a little ripped as usual.

When I opened my eyes the sun was setting. How long has it been? I walked back to the place we had settled. Everybody was sitting around the fire. I took a seat between Malcolm and Finn.
"Is that blood?" Finn asked as his fingertips traced my bottom lip.
"Oh don't touch it. You've got my blood on your hands!" I laughed.

Ayla played the guitar for us and we ate marshmallows.

-Time Skip-

Everybody wanted to sleep so Jack and Malcolm took one tent. Charlie and Ayla took another and Finn and I took the last.

"Night." He said as he placed himself under the blanket.
"...Night..."