•4•

-Time Skip > evening-

• April's POV

This day couldn't get any worse!
Why is everything so boring today?!
I didn't have anything to eat at home but my aunt who lives in Toronto would be giving me allowance till I find a job. So I ordered pizza and I am really not in the mood to eat dinner but if I got hungry I've got a few slices of the pizza left. What can I do now? Watch the sunset?! Pfff.

I went up the roof to enjoy the dusk.
Not again!! This day actually has way more space to get worse. I can't enjoy any part of today I guess. I looked precisely and carefully again at the tall curly boy who was drinking a beer or something. His eyes weren't detectable, because they were kinda hiding under his damp curls.

He hadn't spotted me till_ snap
He turned to wipe away his sweat and faced me. He didn't really care, I guess he was drunk or something. But I couldn't just act so normal after everything he has acted like! So I inadvertently rolled my eyes and went inside the house.

I was bored stiff and I absolutely hated that drunk turd but I wouldn't want him to fall off the roof. Shit

I walked up to Ayla's house. knock*knock*
Malcolm opened the door.
"Oh hey April! Such a pleasure come in!" He exclaimed.
"Thanks Malcolm but I just came to warn about the drunk turd on your roof."
"What? Drunk? Turd? Oh! You mean Finn?!"
He sounded confused.
"Bingo, now go catch him before he falls off." I rolled my eyes.
At that Jack and Malcolm rushed upstairs and Ayla came to the door.
"Hi again. Thanks for warning. I mean you could've left him there and you know_"
"I'm not so hard-hearted." I gave her a soft smile.
"Anyway can I have your number so I can text you instead of coming at your door each time?" I asked.
"Oh of course." So I gave her my phone and she saved her number as "Ayla ;*"
She also saved Malcolm, Jack and Finns number.
"I don't think the last number would be ever needed." I told Ayla.
"You'll take that back. Finn is just... you know... it takes him some time to trust anyone." She said giving a glare.
"Alright, now... I better go..."
"Oh c'mon I'm so so so so so so bored. Please stay for a bit."
"No Ay_"
"Oh please. You said next time!" She said giving me puppy dog eyes."
"But that was a maybe_"
"And now we're going to make it a definitely."
She said pushing me inside and closing the door.

"Oof you're so hard to convince, you know that." I said and we both giggled."
"So why don't you play something on the piano for us?!" Ayla exclaimed.

• Finn's POV

"What the hell Jack?!" I said as he pulled me inside.
"I'm the one who has to ask that. What the hell bro?! Getting drunk on the roof? Seriously?!" Jack exclaimed.
"I'm not drunk!" I said making him sure I was fine.
"But you would get if we hadn't stopped you." Malcolm now started complaining.
"Pff whatever now would you please let go of me?"

"By the way who's playing the piano? Is Ayla trying to learn?" I said laughing.
"Probably April, she plays like a pro doesn't she? She has that sweet voice that makes you go all the way." Malcolm answered.
"What the_"
"Words, Finn!" Said Jack.
"Are you my mom or my dad?!" I asked not waiting for an answer.
"Could be both." Jack chuckled as we both went downstairs.

I look at the world and notice it's turning...
While my guitar gently weeps...

"The Beatles!" I exclaimed loudly.
April suddenly stopped playing and looked at me with a shocked expression.
"Oh yes... right... ummm...the song is about guitar and all that stuff but it sounds fine on the piano as well."
"You again..." I said rolling my eyes when I remembered it was that annoying stranger playing.
"Oh Finn why do you have to act like_" I interrupted Ayla.
"Like what Ayla?! Like a dipshit? You bring our neighbor in for her to play the piano?! Seriously? Doesn't she have a piano herself.?!"
"Finn_" Ayla tried to defend me.
"Ayla thanks, but if he has a problem with me he has to fix it with me." April said.
"Excellent. Of course. Now I want you to get out of my house." I shouted harshly.
"Not like I would've stayed! You don't want strangers in your house, huh?! Well then I'm fucking leaving! Now piss off." April said giving a sarcastic smile and slamming the door behind her.

"Finn this is our house as well and you had no right to shout at her like that!" Ayla said.
"Don't tell me what to do and what not to do!" I said leaving them in the hall shouting behind me as I went in my room.