Chapter Seven

A/N: So this chapter is one day late because I had nothing written after the monstrous mess of chapter 6 which I am so glad that it's over. Although, I realized that in my hurry to get it published on time, I didn't realize that I had absolutely no idea what I should do with chapter 7. It was a blank page. There is some original stuff that I have planned before Age of Ultron, but it's still a little ways down the road and for the moment, I had nothing planned. It. Was. A. Nightmare. And I never want to relive it again, but I probably will really soon lol. Anyway, now I have something perfect planned all thanks to my best friend who decided to help my poor soul out of misery. The idea she gave me is really perfect and I can't wait until I get there. In short, I started writing this chapter even though I had no idea where it was going, but, by the end of it, I finally figured it out.

After the super-long and descriptive A/N in the last chapter, I hope we're on the same page now. So right now, it's February 2014 and all the way until March 2015, it's going to be some original stuff. I just realized how much that is and how little I have planned. Yikes. Don't worry about it though, I will work everything out. I hope so. Then March marks the start of Age of Ultron and then things get a lott more heated after that.

Until then, enjoy chapter 7!

————————————————————

"I don't like Tony Stark."

————————————————————

Adelaide pushed open the cafeteria doors, walking inside. She realized Peter, Ned, and Michelle were already sitting at the table and she walked over there after getting her lunch. She put her tray down on the table, making Peter and Ned look up from whatever they were doing. Michelle was napping again today, sitting against the wall.

"What's that?" she asked. Peter grinned, pushing his glasses up.

"It's the new Star Wars figurines. They just came out yesterday," he said, showing her. They looked like little dolls to her.

"Right, um, anyway, I got the keychain," she said, digging into her backpack. "I actually got one for each of you. I guess Tony was autograph happy yesterday." She quietly laughed to herself, pulling out the keychains. Peter was ecstatic when she handed him the keychain.

He was actually holding something that Mr. Stark had touched. And he had signed it. Peter was off the walls. He'd never been more proud of anything. Mr. Stark was his idol, he looked up to him. Peter clipped the keychain with his keys, grinning. He was never taking it off.

"Thanks, Adelaide. Tell your uncle to tell Mr. Stark I said thank you." Adelaide hesitated, dropping her smile. Peter looked genuinely grateful for the keychain; she didn't want to lie to him, it made her feel guilty.

She looked into his honest brown eyes. Peter didn't look like he'd tell anyone her secret if she told him, but then again...she shook her head. She wasn't going to tell him. It wasn't safe and she didn't know if she could trust him. After all, she only met him yesterday. She forced a smile.

"Sure."

"This is amazing!" Ned said, clipping the keychain onto his backpack. "Thanks Adelaide! Can you tell thanks to Mr. Stark from me too?"

"Yeah, sure," she said, pulling out another keychain. Peter looked at the keychain.

"Who's that for?" Ned asked as Adelaide stood up.

"Michelle." Hearing her name, the curly-haired girl looked up from her nap. She studied the three of them with narrowed eyes.

"Are you guys talking about me now? I don't have a tattoo behind my ear," she said. Adelaide rolled her eyes.