Chapter One Hundred Four

A/N: LOOK!! LOOK AT THAT GIF!! ISNT HE ADORABLE ASDFHHKL

OKAY SO IVE SEEN THE TRAILER FOR TDATT LIKE 75 TIMES NOW AND IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER LIKE HOW TF DID THOMAS STANLEY HOLLAND MAKE A COUNTRY ACCENT SOUND SO FUCKING HOT WHEN IVE BEEN LITERALLY LIVING IN THE DEEP SOUTH OF AMERICA FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE AND HAVE LOATHED THE COUNTRY ACCENT.

so, in conclusion, tom is talented. obviously.

also i did something cray today. i woke up at 6 am (yes you read that right) and...worked out. i know. it's like- who even am i anymore? it felt good until now because my muscles are all sore and stuff but maybe ill keep it up, idk

anyway, the last chapter was happy and fluffy and as promised, so is this one and the one after this and the one after this and the one...you get it. it's all happy times from here on out, we've officially made it through the storm :)

this chapter is for the those of you who were waiting for a peter x adie moment ;)

————————————————————
"If you make a mistake, no matter how big,

the right thing to do is to own up to it.

And then you can start to move on."
————————————————————

"As it turns out, Mr. Parker," Doctor Green said after closing the door to Peter's room behind himself.

He entered the room with a green file in hand and took a seat in an arm chair beside Peter's hospital bed. Doctor Green offered him a matter-of-factly smile.

"You have a fracture," he told the teenager, holding up the X-ray. Peter studied the image.

There was a definite crack in the leg bone. No wonder. It had hurt like a bitch to walk ever since the Vulture had smashed him on Coney Island like a doll. Just thinking about it made his leg throb again. On the bright side, however, he did have super healing. He hadn't broken a bone since the bite so it would be interesting to see how quickly a fracture would heal. Definitely would be faster than normal human time.

"We're going to have to get you in a cast," Dr. Green said, sliding the X-ray back into the file. He stood up. "You won't need a wheel chair, but you will need crutches."

"It'll be a while before we can get a nurse to come in here and start the process," he continued. Peter offered him a half-smile.

"Busy night?" he asked.

"We've had worse," Dr. Green shrugged as he walked to the door.

He stopped with his hand on the door handle and gave Peter a smile before opening the door. Just outside the room, Happy had been standing there. The doctor nodded at him before walking past him. Once he was gone, Happy closed the door behind himself. He looked at Peter and then at his leg. Peter noticed his face looked red and blotchy as if he had just cried. Happy didn't think the kid looked too good either. He had an ugly bruise on his jaw and another one just under his right eye. His lower lip was busted and he had a couple stitches on his chin. He looked like he had been hit by a train. Or a Vulture, for that matter.

"Is she okay?" Peter asked quietly. Happy nodded.

"She's sleeping. The doctors say it will take her some time to fully recover," he answered. Peter swallowed.