Chapter One Hundred Ten

A/N: GOOD NEWS I WROTE ANOTHER CHAPTER SO I WONT BE GOING ON HIATUS NEXT WEEK!!

maybe after that but who knows maybe I'll get inspired and write another one :)) ive been feeling a little better lately so let's hope it lasts this time

okay so this chapter is just MORE FLUFF. there's gonna be so much fluff now, you're gonna beg for angst soon hehe

————————————————————
"Oh it's for the other sickness you have.

You know, the one that gives you

an attitude all the time."
————————————————————

"What's that for?" Adelaide asked as Tony entered her room with a little blue balloon tied around his finger. Tony grinned, crossing the room to her bed. He handed her the blue balloon and she took it, still confused.

"Pretend it says get well soon," he said. She gave him a look.

"You do know that you give that when the person is sick, not after they're discharged, right?" she asked.

"Oh it's for the other sickness you have," he said, poking her shoulder, "You know, the one that gives you an attitude all the time."

Adelaide rolled her eyes.

"At least lay off me for today," she mumbled.

Tony frowned.

"It is? What's today?" he asked. Adelaide smacked his arm, glaring at him.

"I'm getting discharged today!" she said. The billionaire laughed, ruffling her hair and then he sat down beside her.

"I remember. Trust me, I've been counting down the days," he smiled, "I'm more excited than you are. I hate seeing you in a hospital like this."

Adelaide lost her frown for a huge smile she couldn't stop from spreading across her face. She studied Tony for a moment, taking in the scruff that had grown in the past few days the dark circles beneath his tired eyes. His cheeks seemed slightly hollowed. He looked like he had literally traveled from hell and back. In a way, he had. She couldn't even begin to imagine what she would do if he died, even just for a minute. Her life would crumble. And he had watched her die in front of his eyes. She knew for a fact that he was internally blaming himself for everything. And yet, he was still smiling brightly at her to hide the layers of pain underneath.

"So...um...what's after this?" she asked softly.

His eyes lit up.

"I'm glad you asked. I have a surprise planned for you after we leave here," he said. Adelaide frowned.

"A surprise? Is it something I'm gonna like? Please don't tell me you're coming to my school again. You do remember how that ended last time, right?"

"Relax, no one is going to your school. Not even you, doctor ordered rest for at least another week," he chuckled, "But you're really going to like this one, trust me."

"Just tell me what it is," she said.

"Tell you what?" he asked innocently, standing up to leave.

"About the surprise," she said. Tony frowned, slowly making his way towards the door.

"What surprise?" he grinned. Adelaide scowled at him.

"Tony," she said.

"I'm going to meet you back here in an hour," he grinned and left the room before she could force him to spill the surprise. She groaned, falling back onto the bed. He was too stubborn. He wouldn't have told her anyway.