Chapter Fifty-Three

A/N: So I finally watched 13 Going On 30 (I'm late, I know) and Jennifer Garner and Mark were sooooo cuteeeeee. Mark really fits the role of the cute awkward type and honestly I miss movies like that where there's no big dramas and perfect happy endings. The 2000's were really something else :,) and the 2010's sucked for the most part.

Anyway, I need to rant real quick. Just skip to the next paragraph if you don't wanna hear it.

*rant starts*

Okay so college. I thought it sucked but then it started to suck even more? So I signed up for this Intro to Networking class cause why not. Btw I've never taken any computer classes before so my knowledge bar is like at 0. Anyway, then I buy the online access code for the homework which was crazy expensive and non-refundable btw and I start the first video in the moule and what does it say?
"You should have nine months of networking experience and basic hardware knowledge."
LIKE WTF? WHY WOULD YOU CALL IT "INTRO" IF I NEEDED PRIOR EXPERIENCE? Ughhhhh.
So anyway, college has started and in case y'all were wondering, I had a mental breakdown on my first day back. Yay me. I think I might start keeping track of how many breakdowns I have this semester like a tally or something. Idk.

Update: I took some good pictures today (as a non-photogenic person, this is a high achievement) and suddenly my life is better again. 

*rant over*

Anyway, the more I watch Civil War, the more I realize that I am team Steve. Sorry, Tony, still love you tho. You will get to see which side Adie will be on butttt it's gonna become a whole lot more complicated than sides pretty soon. ;)

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"Mission report. December 16, 1991."

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"Five years ago, I had a heart attack and dropped right in the middle of my backswing. Turned out it was the best round of my life because after 13 hours of surgery and a triple bypass...I found something that 40 years in the army never taught me. Perspective."

The Avengers were not entertained.

They were sitting around the conference table, at the compound, while Ross lectured them like a class full of students who had misbehaved during recess. Adelaide was sitting on the sofa, away from all of them, on her phone, pretending she wasn't listening.

Peter, please call me back.
We can talk this over.
Please give me another chance.
I'm so sorry for what I did.
I know you don't want to talk
to me but, please just give
me a chance to explain.
Please don't do this.
I can't lose you.
I don't know what to do.
Can we please work this out?
At least give me a chance
to explain why I did
what I did.

Adelaide sighed, looking up from her phone. That was only a few of the million messages she had sent him. Not to mention the million voicemails that she had filled his voicemail box with.

"Peter, I know you probably hate me and never want to talk to me again. And I-I know messed up, but can't we move on from this? I don't know what to do without you. You're my best friend. And I'm a pretty shitty friend for what I did to you but I don't know what else to do than say sorry. If it makes you feel any better, if I could go back in time, I wouldn't have stopped you. I know I deserve this for what I did, but...I miss you, Peter. Please talk to me...Please."