PLEASE READ: IMPORTANT

Hey guys...there's no easy way to say this but I'll try...

So as you might have noticed, I've been super slow at updating this story lately and it's just been really, really hard to keep up with it. I think I'm kind of losing interest in it...I know it's not writer's block because I've been writing other things and those are going well, but it's just this one fanfic that I can't seem to up with. I don't know why, but I really have no motivation at all to keep writing this story. The plot just feels like a mess and the characters feel very flat. I can't keep writing something that I don't want to. Especially, when it's this stressful for me.

So...I guess what I'm trying to say here is that...I am quitting Into the Light.

I'm sorry, I know you all have gotten very attached to all of the characters and it's been a long journey but I'm sad that it has to get cut short. Unfortunately, sometimes things just don't work out. I'm going to miss Adelaide and I know you guys will too but this is just how it is. I wish things could be different, I really, really do. Which is why the last thing I'm going to say is: "Happy April fools and I am never quitting this story lmao you THOUGHT."

Sorry, I just had to. :P