Chapter5: Torture

Mr.Jeon looked surprised seeing you in there,  it's not that he's surprised for the thought that you're in detention, I mean he's the one who sent you,but he didn't know that he was going to meet you in here. Are you haunting him? You're the least favorite to him,he didnt want to see you around, he could barely bear you in class. And for you , you were shocked too , WHY?
Um? He's a teacher?
I know but why should he be the one!
Shh!
Mr.Jeon:
"Good afternoon guys."
Boy:
"Good afternoon."
You didn't reply, you just crossed your arms staring at him irritated.
He then sat down and placed his bag on the desk.
Mr.Jeon:
"I expect silence."
You were looking at him all the time,thinking about where to hit him. Should it be his forhead?
No no! Cheek.
How about I punch him in the stomach?
Wouldn't it be better if you kick him instead of punching?
Well! As long as I'll get to hit  him I won't oppose.
You were lost in your own thoughts and your eyebrows were forrowed as the boy noticed your expressions.
Boy:
"What's with that look nerd?"
You shifted your gaze towards him.
Y/N:
"I said don't call me nerd! Or else!"
Boy:
"Or else what? "
Mr.Jeon;
"I said keep silent Y/N!"
Well he was the one who talked to you! Why won't you shout at him? Why do you like-
Boy:
"He's your teacher?"
He interrupted your thoughts again.  You nodded at him looking irritated.
The boy smirked.
Boy:
"So he's the one who sent you to detention!"
He mumbled so that you couldn't hear.
The boy then started laughing loudly making Mr.Jeon look at him.
Boy:
"So he's that teacher that you called asshole because he sent you to detention ?"
You gulpd on your own saliva. What did he just say? Is he out of his mind! You looked at him as you were terrified he met your gaze with a smirk on his lips. He looked satisfied by what he just did! That BASTARD!
Then you shifted your gaze  to Mr.Jeon to find out that he was back to his work again. What? Isn't he going to do anything about it?
You looked at him for about 7 seconds but he didnt lift his head up. Maybe it was okay with him? I mean he's a teacher he might be used to insults. You didnt know the real reason behind that but you were super happy that he didn't react especially since that asshole (the boy) wanted Mr.Jeon to give you a punishment,and gladly Mr.Jeon didn't , so you tilted your head back to face the boy, this time he was the one with the terrified look and you had the smirk. Didnt expect that hah? Well! Life is a circle big boy.
The next day you arrived early, but you were stopped by the principal, he wanted to talk with you about your trip to Italy, they had a math competition along with another students. And because of that , you were late to class, so the physics teacher obviously sent you detention, you tried to look for the pricipal so he could clear the misunderstanding,  but it seemed like he was out of the school to do your passports and papers. Great! I'm going to detention for something I didn't do.
__

You were tapping on the desk with your pencil, roaming your eyes around the classroom as you heard the door opening. It was Mr.Jeon . Yay! You ignored him as you continued to tap on the desk as he sat down and started his work.
Mr.Jeon;
"Can you stop?"
He spoke after what seemed like five minutes.
Y/N:
"Sure. "
You sighed.
Mr.Jeon:
"Why are you here anyways? Let me guess, you were misbehaving?"
Y/N:
"No! I was accused of being late-which I wasn't, and for your information I don't misbehave unless the other person forces me to do so."
Mr.Jeon:
"Stand up."
Y/N:
"Why?"
Mr.Jeon stood up as he fixed his shirt and took his bag in his hand,as you stood up.
Mr.Jeon:
"Follow me."
You both headed out of the door , you were still wondering what's going on till you both reached the library. You stood into the library as Mr.Jeon approached the librarian bowed his head and then whispered.
Mr.Jeon:
"Is there any task that you could give it to this student?"
She shook her head.
Mr.Jeon:
"Are you sure?"
She paused for a moment then walked out of her desk.
Librarian:
"Come."
You were still abit thinking how weird is it, but then you arrived to a section where books were scattered on the tables and the shelves.
Librarian:
"She can arrange these books on the shelves due to alphabetical order."
She pointed at the pile of books presented  on the table, it was a huge mess you could tell.
Mr.Jeon :
"Okay, I'll make sure she'll do it properly."
She nodded as she left you two alone, you lifted an eyebrow at Mr.Jeon as he cleared his throat.
Mr.Jeon;
"Start your work."
Y/N:
"It's detention and I'm not supposed to work."
Mr.Jeon:
"I'm the one who decides."
Y/N:
"And why is that?"
Mr.Jeon:
"Ahem! Cause I'm the teacher."
He sat down on a chair beside a table as he put his bag on the table and moved some books to make a place for him place his laptop which madr some books fall.
Mr.Jeon:
"Ohh, don't forget to pick up these."
Then he started typing on the laptop.
Do I still need other reasons to kill him?

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜