Chapter25 : Sick

Before she could ask or say anything you started running. You tried to contact Jungkook several times but it seems like his battery is dead. You were infront of his house in no time when you knocked on the door Mrs.Jeon opened the door for you with a wide smile.

Mrs.Jeon;
"Hello Y/N, come in."
You entered the house and directly asked her.

Y/N:
"I'm sorry but where is Jungkook?"

Mrs.Jeon:
"Well he's very sick, and I was going to go upstairs to wake him up and give him his foo-"

Y/N:
"I'll give him the food."

Mrs.Jeon:
"It's fine I can do it I don't want to bother you."

Y/N:
"No no! It's totally fine! "

You followed her to the kitchen as she gave you the trey.

Mrs.Jeon:
"Dont forget to give him his medicines."

You nodded as you started taking the stairs. You opened his door and your eyes fell on a sleeping Jungkook, the sound of his breath was filling the whole room, you heard it from the door.

You approached him as you placed the food on the desk and seated yourself beside him as you were looking at that innocent face. He's sick because of you, he didn't care if he'd catch the cold as long as you wouldn't. That's sweet.
Yes it is.

Then you put your hand on his shoulder and started shaking it slowly and called his name softly. He opened his eyes slowly and saw you.

Jungkook:
"Y/N?"
His eyes were still opening and closing with each ticking of a second.

Y/N;
"How do you feel?"
Jungkook managed to open his eyes and looked at you.

Jungkook:
"Not fine."
He tried to sit up and then you directly helped him sit and placed the pillow behind him.

Y/N;
"Well its time to eat."
You held the soup and took a small amount with the spoon and blew on it.

Y/N:
"Open the door. Here comes the car."
You approached the spoon to his mouth but he shook his head.

Jungkook:
"Im sick not old neither a kid. I can eat by myself."
You looked at him in disbelief .

Y/N:
"Your hands are shaking! No way I'm letting you eat by yourself."

Jungkook:
"Youre not the one who's cleaning!"

Y/N:
"Less talking more eating."
After a long argument he decided to accept your offer and you fed him and when you were done you gave him his medicines.

Y/N;
"Okay you can go to sleep."
You said as you got up from the bed and held the food with you.

Jungkook:
"You're leaving?"

Y/N;
"Yep you need to rest."

Jungkook:
"Cant you stay any longer?"

Y/N:
"I can but you can't so get some sleep and relax boy."

You got out of his room before hed say any other word cause you wanted deep down to stay but his illness won't let you.
You went to the kitchen to put the food back, and say bye to Mrs.Jeon.

Mrs.Jeon:
"Did he eat all of his food? "
Her eyes widened as she saw the empty dishes.

Y/N:
"YAS! I forced him to eat everything! Not on my shift!"
She chuckled and you did too.

Mrs.Jeon:
"He didn't accept to eat in the morning , thank you Y/ N."

Y/N:
"Youre welcome maybe he felt better now so he decided to eat."

Mrs.Jeon smiled at you as she cupped your cheeks .

Mrs.Jeon;
"I know now what did he mean that time."

WHAT?
You looked at her confused as she let out a small chuckle.

Mrs.Jeon:
"Can you stay for the night, I have a night shift in the hospital, and Jessy sleeps so early".

You nodded.
Y/N:
"Sure! Any recommendations?"

Mrs.Jeon:
"Nothing special, if you feel his fever rising make him some soup and put some wet towels on his forhead ."

You nodded and headed back to his room, you walked in silently but he was still awake.

Jungkook:
"Miss me already?"

You scoffed.
Y/N:
"Your mom have work, so I'm staying with you tonight."

Jungkook:
"Really?".

You nodded.
Y/N:
"Go back to sleep, I won't cause any noise."

Jungkook:
"Come here."
He took the blanket off him spreading his hands.

Y/N:
"What? No! Never!"

Jungkook:
"I feel cold that's it, I want to cuddle you to feel warmer, don't think that-"

Y/N:
"Then I'll bring you extra blankets".

He sighed.
Jungkook:
"Can we please cuddle?"

You looked at him uncertain about what to do, it's just a cuddle right? No big deal.
You lied beside him on the bed,as he rotated you so that your back was facing him and he held you by your waist with both of his hands, covering the both of you with the blanket.

Jungkook:
"Goodnight."

Y/N:
"But what if I'm not tired?"

Jungkook:
"Then you should get tired."

You sighed as he placed his head in your neck breathing heavily as his hot breath hit your neck sending you shivers.

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜