Chapter10: Weakness

2 days passed and you were still on good terms with Jungkook, no fights no picking up on each others, it was quiet.

Jungkook:
"Now please try to solve the second exercise by yourselves."

Everyone started solving including you, Jungkook walked towards you.

Jungkook:
"How's your work on the assignment I gave you?"

Y/N:
"Ah I totally forgot!"

Jungkook:
"It's  fine you still have time!"

Y/N:
"No! It's already finished, but I forgot to give it back."

Jungkook:
"Wow you're fast."

You held out of your bag 3 books along with some papers,and you handled the papers to him.
Y/N:
"Here you go."
__

Jungkook;
"Well guys and thats it for today."
He said after correcting your classwork

Jihee;
"What are we going to do now? We still have about a 15 mins for the session to end."

Jungkook;
"Well you can tell me what did you bring your mom on mother's day, or what you're planning to."

Ops!

Jungkook;
"Let's start with Daehwi."

Daehwi;
"Well I'm planning on taking her to a spa cause she really needs rest."

Jungkook;
"Nice idea , how about you Jackson."

Jackson;
"I'm the best gift for my mom, right?"

Jungkook;
"You're such a selfish asshole."

Jackson;
"I was kidding! How wouldn't I bring her something on her special day?"

Jungkook;
"So what are you buying her?"

Jackson;
"I'll  bring her a golden necklace."

Jungkook;
"Well that's not selfish."

He continued to ask the others and you were already feeling uneasy, you weren't satisfied with the topic at all, you just felt a lump in your throat and you could feel the burn in your eyes, the burn of the tears that are prevented from falling, you were fighting your tears.

Mina  saw you like that , she knew whay your feeling without even looking at you, she knew that it's your weakness.

Mina;
"Jungkook I'm already bored with the topic let's change it."

Jungkook;
"You can close your ears. I wanna decide what to bring my mother so please keep silent."

Mina:
"You can ask us later."

Jungkook;
"But I want to do it now Mina, any objection?"
She shook her head as he completed to ask , she tapped you on your shoulder, she was afraid that if she spoke to you you'd just faint and start crying. But it was  your turn  already.

Jungkook;
"How about you Y/N?"

Mina;
"Well she hasn't decided yet , neither had I, now excuse us."
She stood up to hold your hand to get you out but Jungkook stopped her.

Jungkook;
"Would you like to be reminded to the old taste of detention? She has a tongue and she can speak by herself. So Y/N ?"

You knew if you spoke you'll start crying, but you tried to swallow it as you spoke your only word.

Y/N:
"Flowers."

Jungkook:
"Only? Come on Y/N! You'll get your mom flowers only ?"

Okay that's it you can't keep it anymore your vision became blurry as you felt tears started running down your cheeks , they were very fast burning your cheeks as they sled over them, the lump now was increasing even though you were crying, you stood up then and ran out of class leaving everyone speechless.

Mina;
"Are you satisfied now Jeon Jungkook?"

Jungkook;
"I don't understand , what did I do."

Mina:
"I was trying to make you shutup but you can't stop your mouth!"
She start crying as her voice was rising with each word. Then she followed you when Jungkook grabbed her wrist.

Jungkook;
"Why is she crying?"
His tone became more serious and it was obvious that he was angry.

Mina:
"I can't answer you now, I should be with her right now ."
She tried to loosen his grip as he tightened it more now making her groan abit.

Jungkook;
"I said why is she crying?"

Mina;
"She's an Orphan."

Jungkook:
"What?"

Mina:
"She lost her parents and siblings when she was 8."
Her words made sense now.

Mina:
"And through the whole years of our friendship this topic was the only one that I tried to keep it away from her , but thanks to you, I failed."
She was still crying.

Jungkook:
"Where can I find her?"

Mina:
"I'm her friend and I'm the one who should be by her side."

Jungkook:
"It's my fault and I'm supposed to fix this, so answer my question and let's not let her wait longer."
__

You were sitting, holding both of your legs with your hands and you burried your head  in, sobbing, crying and wheeping, you were very small when you lost them and it happened very fast, you lost the warmth of your mother's embrace at a very young age, and you lost that feeling of waiting for someone to come from work so you can run and hold him tight cause you missed him, and all the fights with your siblings on silly stuff .. Everything was gone , you missed calling mom, dad , brother and sister.

Whenever you think about it , you realize how unlucky you are , and how much do you hate your life. You were lost in your own world when you felt someone beside you, you didn't raise your head cause you knew who could it be.

But then you felt an arm around you, it was heavy, you raised your head feeling dizzy from all the crying issue, to find someone who you weren't expecting at all , it was Jungkook. It didn't take you long to look at him as he directly pulled you to his embrace as he placed you head on his chest , his hand on your head to hold it against his chest and the other hand was on your hip.

You weren't thinking about what was going on, but you really wanted this hug, you just wanted to feel the warmth of someone, and that's it,so you just let it be and started sobbing even more as he was stroking your hair and whispering.
Jungkook;
"Shh, it's okay."
But his voice wasn't heard due to all of your sobs.

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜