Chapter34: Movie Night

Jungkook;
"You're not going to get out of here without smiling."

He placed both of his hands at each side of you trapping you between his hands , as he leaned closer, you were abit higher than him.

Y/N;
"Okay I was kidding , I'm not mad (you smiled) now lets get out of here before someone would come."

You tried to escape but he didn't let you.

Jungkook;
"I don't care."
You let out a sigh.

Y/N;
"But I do care."
And then you heard your friends calling you.

Y/N;
"We have to go."

He let go off you.
Jungkook;
"We're not done yet, don't get over happy ."

You acted like you didnt hear him and you went out of the kitchen with bowls in your hand .

You placed the bowls and went into the kitchen to bring the last tray, when your mission was accomplished you looked at the sofas to see were could you sit.

GREAT! There were 4 sofas, 1 big and 3 small , on the big one sat Daehwi along with Jackson and Mina, on the small ones , Jihee and Taeyang sat on one of them, Jisung and Jessy on the second and Jungkook on the third all alone.

The small sofa wasnt even for 2 people , but they were just sitting on the lap of their partner.You looked at Daehwi.

Y/N;
"Move alittle Daehwi."
He looked at you like where the hell could I move.

Mina;
"Find another place , were already uncomfortable being 3. "

Y/N;
"There is no other place !"

Jackson;
"Sit beside Jungkook."

You looked at Jungkook's sofa, it was small!
Y/N;
"But I cant fit."
The movie then started.

Mina:
"Okay Y/N move! So we could watch peacefully. "

You couldnt even sit at the ground since there was a very large table placed in the middle , you didnt have another choice but to sit in his lap.

Jungkook:
"Seems like you'll end up with me everytime."

Y/N;
"Ohh shutup!"
You could sit on the small area you had, and to make ot more comfortable Jungkook welcomed you to his embrace,  and wrapped the cover around the both fo you but you eyed him.

Jungkook:
"Do you have a better idea to fit?"

Y/N ;
"No."

Jungkook;
"So shutup."

Then the movie started.

Y/N:
"It's horror isnt it?"

Jungkook;
"Yeah did you expect us to watch Despicable Me?"

Y/N;
"You dont have to be despicable!  I just fear horror movies alot."

Jungkook:
"Dont worry , I'm here. "

Well his words calmed you down along with the warmth of his body. You had your head on his chest and your hand beside it,  so whenever you saw something scary,  you just dug it into his chest.
Jungkook chuckled each time you did so.

You were like this the whole time when that part came on? Which part? The kissing one. As the characters kissed , you felt hot breath brushing your neck.

Jungkook:
"How would it feel if it was you and me instead?"

Okay thats it! Thats a hard one,  you tried to get out og gis embrace sl that you coukf tell the biggest excuse you had. But for the surprise he didn't let you, it was like he knew what you were  going to do.
__

All what you could remember that you woke up into Jungkook's bed again,you sat up on the bed when you saw a Jungkook with only a towel covering lower body presented infront of you , you got shocked as you hid your head with the blanket.

Y/N
"Why are you showering here?"

Jungkook:
"I think its my room? And my bathroom? And my house?"

Y/N;
"And since this is your house, what am I doing here?"

Jungkook:
"I think you should ask yourself this question, is my embrace that comfortable?"
You scoffed at how confident he was

Y/N;
"It was the movie! And if you let of me when I tried to go, I wouldn't have been here.Dont worry I'm not very happy being here either ."

You felt him coming closer and he took the blanket off your head. He was still having the naked torso! But this time with shorts on.You tried to look anywhere but not at him.

Jungkook:
"You liked it."

Y/N;
"Liked what?"
You looked at him confused..

Jungkook:
"What I whispered. "
You scoff crossing your arms.

Y/N:
"I didn't. "

Jungkook:
"Then why didnt you shout? Hit me? Or ask someone to free you from my grip?"

He was taking a step closer with each sentence, till he reached the bed. And you still didnt answer.

Jungkook;
"I'll tell you why, cause you liked me whispering in your ear, and liked what I said too."

He caught his lower lip with his teeth.

Jungkook;
"You just don't want to admit it."

He put on a black top and headed out of the room.  So what was that? I think hes right, I liked it. If i didn't i would have fought himBut i didnt want it to end so i didnt fight, i guess he's right.
Before he could get out of the room he turned to you.

Jungkook:
"By the way."
You looked at him waiting him to complete.

Jungkook:
"I changed for you this time. "
He chuckled and went out of the room.
You look down at your clothes.

Yay! I'm in new clothes.
_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜