Chapter7: What The Hell?

You couldn't talk with Mina properly through your whole journey, it only lasted two days though, but you had the awards day as your celebrating day, which you had a small tour,and inaddition to the time difference between the 2 countries, which didn't help at all(Korea is 7 hours ahead of Italy). So you only video called your friends to tell them that you won.

When you arrived back to Korea Mina was surely waiting for you in the airport. She held you very tight and started jumping as she held you.

Mina:
"Well I'm holding the winner of the mathematical competition! I think I'm the luckiest person on earth."
You couldn't reply back cause you were really tired. you just nodded so she can feel you.
Mina then pulled out from the hug.
Mina:
"Hey! I just remembered that I'm mad."
Y/N:
"Why?"
Mina;
"I called you more than 60 times, sent you more than 100 messages. AND YOU'RE ASKING ME WHY I'M MAD?"

You flinched at the increase of her voice.
Y/N;
"I'm sorry I was really busy! And when I got back to the hotel I drifted to sleep without even changing."

Mina's face softened at you as she heard your excuse.
Mina:
"Well it's fine I guess, I'm sorry."
Y/N:
"I should be the one apologizing. "

She sent you a sweet smile before speaking up again.
Mina;
"Let's go home! You have to rest now."
She said as you were dragged to the cab, which directly arrived to your apartment , you quickly got into the apartmentgot into your room and slept with clothes on.

The next day you were awaken by Mina.
you checked your phone and saw that it's time to go to school, you directly woke up did your daily routine and went off to school along with Mina, who kept asking you questions on your way to school and ofcourse you ended up telling her each silly and small detail.

You were caught by the principal who asked Mina to go class while he stood with you congratulating you as the bell rang.

As soon as you opened the door, you heard applauses, cheering, singing & screaming. YEAH! Their friend is a total pride to school and to them.They congratulated you one by one by a handshake or a hug.

Jackson;
"Okay! Celebrating this occasion, I'll be asking all of you to come to dinner at night in my place."
They all agreed with laughs.
Jackson;
"That includes you too Jungkook."
WAIT WHAT?
DID HE JUST CALL HIM BY HIS FIRST NAME?

Mr.Jeon laughed nodding as he asked you to sit down at your places, and he spoke up.
Mr.Jeon;
"Congratulations Mrs.Kim."
Y/N:
"Thank you Mr.Jeon."
Mr.Jeon;
"I gotta say I was amazed by you, I mean the quiz from last time and now this?"
Y/N;
"Thank you alot! See I told you not to judge a book by its cover."
Mr.Jeon:
"Well I gotta admit you're were right about this! You're impressing me everyday Mrs.Kim."

Why is he being nice to me all of a sudden?
Well if me winning this award was the cause, then I wish I had attended this comptetion earlier, even though my words doesn't make sense, but please! I'M CONFUSED.

Mina;
"Ohh how polite you are Jungkook."

She said so and started laughing as soon as ths whole class joined her.You were shocked, you turned to Mina giving her your death glare.

Mina;
"What?"
Y/N:
"You just called him by his first name! are you insane?"
Mina:
"Come on dont you rem-Ahhh wait a minute you weren't here."
Y/N;.
"So?"
Mina;
" I'll tell you everything when the class is over."

It was weird the whole time , everything didn't seem normal, they were laughing with Mr.Jeon , telling jokes, picking up on each others and calling each others nicknames that you didn't understand.

Mr.Jeon:
"Hey peanut butter get to the board and start solving the homework I assigned you."
Jisung:
"I don't feel like doing it pussy cat."
Mr.Jeon:
"This cat has a very sharp nails, do you want to be scratched by them?"

He extended his hand making the cat pose, when everyone started laughing.

Jisung:
"On a second thought I'll get my ass up."

It took an eternity for the bell to ring,it has been 4 straight hours of math, you held your jaw the whole time, preventing it from dropping to the ground. But while you were heading to the cafeteria you heard your name being called.

Mr.Jeon:
"Hey Y/N, may I have a word with you?"
You nodded
Y/N:
"Sure Mr.Jeon."

He waited for the rest to get out, they were smiling and winking at you as they left , unlike the day they left you when he made his threat, they didn't try to eavesdrop.

Mr.Jeon:
"First of all congratulations another time Y/N, and I just want to go straight to my point."
You were only nodding, please don't say anything stupid.

Mr.Jeon:
"Do you remember our little challenge?"
Y/N:
"I surely do."
Mr.Jeon:
"Well I decided not giving you the problems in the exam , cause it won't be fair, so I decided to give you the problems as a homework. "
He stood up pulling about 3 books out of his bag along with some papers, and handing them to you.

Y/N:
"What are the books for?"
Mr.Jeon:
"This isnot like the lessons you take in school."
You squeezed your eyes.
Y/N:
"Then?"
Mr.Jeon cleared his throat.
Mr.Jeon:
" These books contain mathmatical formulas, so you'll be using them to prove the one on the paper."
You looked at him confused.
Mr.Jeon:
"When you'll read the papers you'll understand more, Ill be accepting this next week,now excuse me."

You went to the cafeteria looking for your friends , they saw you and started waving as you quickly ran to them and sat by their side.

Y/N:
"Care to explain?"
Jihee:
"What smarty?"
Y/N:
"What was that?"
Jackson;
"What was what?"
Y/N;
"The thing with Mr.Jeon?"
Jihee;
"You mean Jungkook?"
Mina then came and sat by your side and quickly interfered.

Mina:
"Well it all started at the day you left."

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜