Chapter30: The Match

Okay? Slow down goosebumps,  lets act cool infront of him, don't go out pf control please.
You j faked a smile, you were nervous , you couldn't deny it you just pulled out the cooler face you could ever have. You walked him to the door and when he was leaving he looked back at you and winked.

Jungkook:
"Try not to miss me alot ."
You smirked.

Y/N:
"I should be telling you so."

Jungkook:
"Don't bother,  I already had my dreams."

He didnt wait for your reaction and turned to leave. You closed the door directly and hit your back with it,  What the hell was that Y/N you were freaking out, your expressions showed that. Then you heard a laugh coming from inside, it came louder and louder as Mina showed up she wiggled her eyebrows.

Mina:
"Hey!"

Y/N:
"Shutup!"

Mina:
"What Ms.Kim? Or should I say Mrs.Jeon already?"
You hit her arm very hard.

Mina:
"Ouch! Why did you that for?"

Y/N:
"MANNERS!"
OKAY , you didnt want to admit that she was right, you went to complete th e movie but who the hella could watch the movie when a kiss has been printed on the neck? You touched the place where he kissed you and smiled! Yes!
__

You still had goosebumps whenever you see Jungkook and remember his soft kiss, and he always licks his lips whenever he looks at you or bites his inner lip.

Well everything was going on fine, Jungkook cant stop teasing you along with your friends , what's wrong?

Actually youve noticed some weird stuff, Jessy used to come and visit you very often and by you I mean you and Mina you became very close with her,  Jungkook and Jackson were best buddies back, even though the last week Jackson wasnt on Jungkooks favorite list, ad Jackson has decidee to stop the jealousy plan for unknown reason, maybe he's shy? Or he thought that Mina doesnt feel anything for him?

Either ways I can't interfere,  if he loves her he should go tell her , I dont want to give Mina false hopes and let her suffer at the end, you knew Jackson wasn't playing, you could tell from his eyes, but maybe hes waiting for the right moment or thinking of another plan, whatever he decides I'll help him. 

But the weirdest thing is that you saw Jisung out with Jessy.(Weird right?) They were holding hands once and the other time you saw them they were at the cinema but you couldnt watch them any closwr because of tbe darkness. Dont freak out, Jisung used to live in Sweden, and in there you'd somehow enter the school late. (Instead of being 6 years old in grade 1 , youll be 7) and that's why, Jisung is the oldest in class.

Jungkook:
"And that's it for the day."

Jackson:
"Guys don't forget to come and watch my football match today okay?"

Y/N:
"Ofcourse we'll go !"

Daehwi:
"I'll be either ways cause I'll be with the band."

Jackson:
"How about you Jungkook?"

Jungkook:
"Im I allowed?"

Jackson:
"Why wont you be allowed?"

Jungkook:
"Okay I'll be there."

You all went to the football field as you sat on the bleachers and ofcourse you sat beside Mina and Jungkook and for the surprise Jessy showed up and stayed with Jisung. You were looking at them and kicked Jungkook's arm.

Y/N;
"They're dating?"

Jungkook:
"I guess so."

Y/N:
"Ohhh they're so cute."

Jungkook:
"I think we're cuter."

You blushed, and didnt know what to say Jungkook just smirked at your cute reaction as you tried to change the subject.

Y/N;
"I think Jisung will take good care of her."

Jungkook:
"Me too , he seems that he loves her alot."

Y/N:
"Yes you could tell from the way he looks at her."

Jungkook:
"Then what does my eyes say when I look at you?"

Aaaaaand another blush, this was more reddish, you were looking at the couples but when Jungkook said so, you turned your face at him shocked, you didnt know what to say back, but the whistle that announced the beginning of the match rescued you, you turned your face to the field but you felt someone hitting your arm , you turned about and saw that it was Mina.

Mina;
"You're not going away when we go home. "

You heard Jungkook smirk at her comment, you decided to stay calm ad usual and watch the match.It was already the second half time, and you needed a point to win, only one point!

The time was about to end and cheers started going louder and louder each cheering for their team, we lost to the "KENDIRS" last time and we shouldnt lose this time, we cant! The ball was with the "Seoulers" and they passed it to Jackson as he passed by the players like a professional football player and hit the ball and scored a goal.

And thats when the bleachers exploded , with joice and others woth anger! We did it! We beated them! You all started shouting , singing and celebrating. You face the cheering Jungkook and bith hugged each others hopping while you were in each other's embrace . You pulled from the hug as you both realised what you have just done, it's the SURGE dude!

You looked away and cheered for Jackson as Jungkook was looking at you smiling"~cute". The team left the field holding Jackson and throwing him in the air then catching him, he was the star you know. Then someone shouted.

Guy:
"Party ! At my place! "
All the students starting cheering more and more, excitement couldn't hold them anymore.

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜