Chapter27 : Opening Up

You arrived home changed and threw yourself on the couch with your phone in your hands.

Mina:
"I'll cook something for us."

And by that she went into the kitchen.  You heard her phone ringing , someone was calling her you reached her phone but unfortunately the person hung up, and the screen revealed a group chat called THE PLAN , okay that's weird! You've seen such a group name but where? You squeezed your eyes as you were remebering where have you seen this before. Yes! On Jessy's phone! But what the hell are they planning to? And why she's planning anything with Jessy in the first place? Your thoughts were interrupted by Mina calling your name.

Y/N:
"What?"

Mina:
"Can you please come and give me a hand?"
__

Jackson:
"Hey Y/N come ."

You walked to his seat as he made a space for you to sit and patted on the empty area signalling for you to sit, it was math session.

Y/N;
"What?"

Jackson:
"Jealousy?  2 days passed and nothing had happened yet!"

Y/N:
"Your moves are bad to be honest! They triggered the wrong person."

You chuckled but you saw a smirk on Jackson's lips but he turned it down when he felt your gaze on him.

You were talking and laughing when Jungkook got into the class, and when he saw you two his expression turned from happy to angry.

Jungkook:
"I would like to see everyone in their places."

He said as he placed his stuff on the table.
You didn't hesitate and directly went back to your seat. During the session Jungkook and you decided to meet at his place to continue working on the project.
__

Jungkook:
"So what's up?"

Y/N:
"Fine!"

He looked like he wanted to say something but he was hesitating,you looked at him waiting for him to spill out what he's thinking about but he didn't, you reached his house and headed to his room to start working on the project.

It has been already an hour and a half of working.

Y/N;
"Jungkook I have a question."

Jungkook:
"What is it?"

Y/N:
"It just popped into my mind actually , but why did Mr.Kang choose you?"

Jungkook:
"He's a good friend with my grandfather, they used to be math teachers,& when he knew that his mother was sick he asked if I could substitute him. "

Y/N;
"Oh how sweet! Please don't tell me that your dad is a math teacher as well!"

He forrowed his eyebrows at the statment.

Jungkook:
"No he isn't,  and please don't ask me another thing about him."

You looked at him confused like what The hell is he taking about!

Y/N:
"I'm sorry I didn't know that talking about him would make you angry."

Jungkook:
"It's fine, I just get irritated whenever I remember what did he do."

Y/N;
"Mind if I ask?"
Jungkook let out  a sigh.

Jungkook:
"He's an engineer, his work forced him to travel alot , so we barely saw him. And because of that his manhood couldn't bear it and he cheated on my mom."
He was looking at the wall while he was talking.

Jungkook;
"He used to cheat on her alot, whenever he travels to a certain country , he'd return after sleeping with not less than 3 bitches. But my mom used to tolerate him for the sake of Jessy and I, so that we won't grow up having divorced parents."

Y/N:
"I'm sorry Jungkook."

Jungkook:
"It's alright."

Y/N:
"But I can see how great your mom is! You must love her with all of your heart."

Jungkook chuckled and looked at you.
Jungkook:
"I really do."

But then he shook his head and cleared his throat.
Jungkook;
"Um, how about I bring something to drink?"
You chuckled at his words, you knew what he was doing and you really appreciated that.

Y/N:
"Jungkook."
He was holding the door knob when he turned around.

Jungkook:
"What?"

Y/N;
"My dad used to be an engineer too."
You smiled at the memory of your dad, you saw Jungkook leaving the door knob, heading your direction and sitting beside you on the bed.

Y/N;
"And my mom was an engineer too, actually they met in college and started their love story."
Jungkook was looking at you, listening carefully to each word you said.

Jungkook:
"And how did they die?"
You looked at him as your tears started to form in your eyes and smiled at him.

Jungkook:
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked this question."

Y/N:
"It was a car accident, or let's say a planned one, I doubt that it's an accident."

Jungkook:
"And how is that?"

Y/N:
"They were working on a project , actually they were inventing something, they used to work together, and that project did work and they were really happy about how that invention is going to chnage our lives , but things didn't work out as what was planned and they were killed. "
Your voice started cracking as you felt a lump in your throat, cause you were fighting your tears from falling down.

Jungkook:
"But why?"
Jungkook's eyes were watering too as he clenched his fists.

Y/N;
"We were living in America by that time, my dad was spanish and my mom was dutch, so they decided to go back to spain, and that's why. "

Jungkook:
"And where have you been living the whole past years. "

Y/N:
"My uncle was living in india. I lived with him for about 5 years but I really wasn't that happy,  his wife was nothing but bad to me, and Mina's parents were very close to mine, before the accident they moved into Korea , and after they knew what happened they always asked me if I would go and live with them."

Jungkook :
"So I can assume that you know 5 languages?"

Y/N:
"6 actually."

Jungkook:
"What is the sixth one?"

Y/N:
"Russian! My Grandma was Russian."
Jungkook chuckled and pinched your cheek.

Jungkook:
"How about we grab that drink now?"
You nodded as you used your sleeves to wipe out the tears that were forming in your eyes and headed to the kitchen.

You were thinking to yourself
WHY DID I OPEN UP WITH HIM?
Well maybe cause I felt that I should do it
I feel comfortable around him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

THANKS FOR THE ALMOST 2K READERS💜
PLEASE HAVE A LOOK ON MY OTHER BOOK MENDACITY,  IT'S A TAETAE FF, AND I REALLY WORKED SO HARD ON IT. ANDIT HAS  A NEW THEME AND STYLE OF WRITING.
Hope you'll love it.💜

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜