Chapter32: Waking Up

He entered the room and closed the door after him.

Y/N:
"What am I doing here? Why am  I doing in your clothes? How the hell I end up sleeping in your bed? When did I come here?Where the hell is Mina?"

Jungkook:
"You still have which and you'd success in asking me all the "wh-" questions"
You frowned.

Y/N:
"Not funny Mister!".

Jungkook :
"Relax I'll tell you what happened."

FLASHBACK:

Jungkook's point of view:-

I was studying for the college when I remembered Y/N.

Jungkook;
"Let me check how the party is going on with her."
I dialed Y/N's number but no one pickedup, the ringing was about to stop when I heard that she picked up.

Jungkook;
"Hey Y/N! Wassup?Enjoying the party?"

Daehwi:
"Im sorry it's Daehwi."

Jungkook:
"Where is Y/N?"

Daehwi:
"I think she blanked out 10 minutes ago , she was drinking like a goat."

Jungkook:
"What ? Where are Mina and Jackson?"

Daehwi:
"Mina left to the Bathroom, she left 20 minutes ago and asked me to stay by Y/N's side till she comes back! And I don't know what to do! She's hella heavy I cant carry her , I've been trying to do so the moment she blanked out but no use."

Jungkook:
"Okay im coming just give me the adress."

End of flashback

Y/N :
"Okay! That explains alot, Mina must have been dancing and forgot about me, that girl gets loses her mind when she hears music. But wait a minute, that doesnt explain who put me in those clothes. "
You glared at him angrily.

Jungkook  smirked.
Jungkook;
"I have a sister and a mother you pervert!" You blushed

Jungkook:
"But they werent home last night."

Your eyes widened.
Y/N:
"What???"

Jungkook:
"My mom had a shift in the hospital and Jessy stayed at Jisung's "
That boy was no joke,you underestimated him.
You hit him in the arm.

Y/N;
"Why!"

Jungkook:
"What's with the "wh-" questions?"

Y/N:
"You just used one."
You eyed him as he laughed,  you came closer and held him by the shirt.

Y/N;
"Did you change for me???"
Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook:
"If I said yes what will you do?"

Y/N:
"I swear to god I'll rip you into many pie- "

Before you could complete your sentence you felt his hand on yours , pinning you down to the bed, with him laying on you.

Jungkook:
"And now?"

He looked in your eyes as he asked the question,  his eyes were sparkling as he was leaning closer.

But before he could do anything else you hit his head with yours, he shouted as he freed your from his grip , he was whining as he placed his hand on his forhead robbing it , the same as you, it hurts to be honest.

Y/N:
"This."
You said as you sat up on the bed robbing your forhead.

Y/N:
"Asshole!"

Jungkook:
"It was the maid, but I wish I was the one doing it . And trust me , I wont miss my chance next time."

You glared at him as he got out of the room smiling to himself!  You looked at him as he was put of your sight and got into the bathroom to have a quick shower.

You finished showering and went down stairs, you saw him working in the kitchen.

Y/N:
"What are you doing?"

Jungkook;
"Reading a book."
You let out your tongue mocking him.

Jungkook;
"Since I Couldnt be at yesterday's party,  I decided to ask the class to my house to have a night movie."

Y/N;
"Wait ! What time is it? "

Jungkook:
"3PM"

Y/N:
"What the hell!"

Jungkook;
"I would call you a sleeping beauty, but you are far from being beauty."

Y/N;
"Then call us the Beauty and the Beast  cause you're not prettier than the beast ."

Jungkook:
"I said yournot a beauty, so your defence is not counted I win."
He started shaking his body teasingly.

Y/N:
"Okay I'm going home."

Jungkook;
"Why?"

Y/N:
"When will you start the movie?"

Jungkook:
"8PM."

Y/N:
"And I'm 5 hours early."

Jungkook:
"Can't you stay and help?"

You sighed.
Y/N:
"Fine! How about I work on the project?"

Jungkook;
"Okay."

__2 hrs

You heard a knock.
Y/N;
"Come in!"

Jungkook;
"I cant believe that I'm knocking the door of my room and asking you if I could come in!"

Y/N:
"Life is a circle ya know!"

Jungkook;
"I'll wonder how it will rotate so that I could enter this room , with you in it , without knocking."

Okay he's doing it again!
And maybe you liked it? Well duh! Maybe?
You cleared your throat.

Y/N;
"So what do you want?"

Jungkook;
"I'm going to the convenient shop, wanna come?"

Y/N:
"With these clothes on? I look like a boy! No thanks."

Jungkook:
"What? Why? I thought you werent shy with your true identity. "

Aaha no he didnt!

Y/N;
"Then are you confessing that you are a gay ?"

(I dont mean to offend anyone , but the point in here is that she knew that he has a crush on her- & after calling her a boy-)

You smirked, you saw his eyes widen and his lips were apart not because he wanted to say anything, but because he was shocked, dont play with fire babe!
You let one of your eyebrows up.

Y/N;
"I'll be ready in a minute."
_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜