Chapter12: Trip.1

Jungkook:
"Y/N , I need your help."

Y/N:
"My help?"

Jungkook:
"I want you to be my fake girlfriend ".

You chocked on your own coffee.
Y/N:
"What, no wa-"

Jungkook:
"In your dreams! I'd never ask this not even if you were the last girl on earth."
You smacked his foot under the table and stood up angrily as he was laughing.

Jungkook:
"I was kidding sit down."

You eyed him.
Y/N:
"Apologize."

Jungkook:
"NEVER!"

Y/N:
"Okay bye."

You took your bag but Jungkook directly held your wrist.
Jungkook:
"I'm sorry you win, now sit."

Y/N:
"Fine!"
You sat down and looked at him to start talking as he sighed.

Jungkook:
"As you can infer that I'm still a college student."

Y/N:
"Yeah?"

Jungkook:
"And there is a project that we need to hand in order to graduate, and I really want a help from someone, and you're the only one who can help me."

Y/N;
"But within this month you'd be already gone."

Jungkook:
"I still have about 2 weeks with you guys, and I'll try to benefit as much as I can."

Y/N:
"I don't know if I'm going to benifit you, I mean you're in college,I'm a high school student ."

Jungkook:
"Don't underestimate yourself, remember the exam? It has parts from math freshman year, and the assignment I gave you, you proved a rule that sophomre students are supposed to prove it, you're intelligent gurl, plus the project is all about rules from books,  it doesn't have to do anything with what I have already learned !"

Y/N:
"Okay, what do you need exactly?"
He started filling you up with details as you gave him your whole attention.

Y/N:
"So we have to proof the existance of the black hole using some equations that the Professor already gave you."

Jungkook:
"Yes! And I need to be working on a model too."

Y/N:
"But I know nothing."

Jungkook:
"I have everything, and I'll be ready to show them to you at any time that you prefer. But before, are you in?"

Y/N:
"Why are you even askingme! Count me in!"

Jungkook:
"Yes!! Thank you so much."
You could see how his worried face turned into a happy one.

Jungkook:
"But under one condition."

Y/N:
"What is it?"

Jungkook:
"It should not affect your studenties. Promise?"

Y/N:
"PROMISE!"
You extend your pinky towards him as he linked his with yours laughing.

Y/N:
"We can start the work today, I mean I don't have alot of things to study for."

Jungkook:
"Okay let's go."
He paid then you both headed to his car as he drove to his place, you entered it and you were really amazed and taken by the design, furniture... everything was looking good.

Jungkook:
"Did you like the house?"
He said as he was reaching a pile of papers.

Y/N:
"It's quite classy, I like it."

Jungkook:
"Too bad im not staying in it for any longer."
Then he came towards you and placed the paper on the table as he signed for you to sit and he sat too.