Chapter36: Yes

You forrowed your eyebrows at the question  but then directly started laughing as he released your chin.

Y/N;
"Good one Jungkook!"
You looked at him waiting for him to laugh but he kept his serious face.

Jungkook:
"It's not a joke."

You stopped laughing,  what is he trying to say? He's a teacher!

Y/N:
"But you can't you're a tea-"

Jungkook;
"I can."

Y/N:
"And how is that??"
You crossed your arms.

Jungkook;
"I took the handle of this,  now tell me, will you go with me?"

You looked at him not knowing what to say, you didnt expect such a thing to come out of his mouth, cause you certainly didnt think that a teacher could ask a student to prom.

Jungkook was looking at you with your lost expressions. He waved his hand infront of your head to get you attention. You shook your head.

Y/N;
"Huh?"

Jungkook:
"Can you please answer my question?"
He was uncomfortable ,You could sense that.

Y/N;
"I dont know I-"

Jungkook:
"Have someone invited you already?"
He clinched his fists.

Y/N;
"No! It's just I'm a little bit shocked."

Jungkook:
"You have the second two days to be shocked as much as you like now answer my question."

He was breathing heavily, is he nervous?

Y/N;
"Actually I wont-"

His eyes widened , he let out a sigh and dropped his shoulders in disappointment.

Y/N:
''Like to go with someone other than you."

You started laughing as his face brightened up again.

He looked at you amazed and not believing what he had just heard.  You wre laughing so hard at his expression when he stopped laughing and looked at you.

Then he held you hand pulling you to stand up, and pinned you to the wall, making your back hit the wall so hard. You stopped laughing when you felt the sudden pain.

You looked at him to see his eyes sparkling as he was looking at your lip. He bit his lower lip and started leaning in decreasing the distance between the two of you. Your heart started to beat so fast , to the extent that it was about to dig into your chest causing an opening in there.

His nose was on yours , you couldn't  tell the amount of shivers that was sent back then, you didnt know what to do, yes Like always , your body betrays you and doesnt do anything to resist him, you closed your eyes waiting for what is coming next,  when you felt a hard pinch on your forhead.

You opened your eyes directly as you started whining in pain.

Y/N;
"Ouch!!! "

He started laughing like crazy as he was on thr ground rolling holding his stomach.

Jungkook:
"Your face! You should have seen your expression. "

He completed his laugh.

Jungkook:
"It was priceless!"

Okay! Let's admit it! You were totally embarrassed! What the hell were you thinking about! What did you let him do it? Why do you make yourself a joke Y/N! Good Job!

You looked at him as he was managing to stand up on his feet again as he came towards you.

Y/N:
"Jerk!"
He smiled.

Jungkook;
"You thought that you could get me this easily ?? Ohh I feel sorry for you."

What should I say! I should provoke him too. I can't let him win over me easily.

Y/N;
"Well! I think I'm the one  who feels sorry for you. "

He stopped laughing.

Jungkook:
"And why is that?"
You crossed you arms as you took a step closer to him. And whispered in his ear.

Y/N;
"I know how much it was hard for you to cut it in the middle, poor Jungkook."

You smiled the evil smile as you looked at his lost expression. He was swallowing his saliva each second looking at you as you bit your lower lip.

Y/N:
"Okay I'm leaving ! See you tomorrow!"
__

Jungkook:
"Any questions?"
They all shook their head.

Jackson;
"What do you have plans for today guys?"

Jisung:
"Im taking Jessy shopping,  we'll get her a dress for tomorrow."

Taeyang:
"Im taking Jihee shopping too."
Jackson looked at them and smiled to himself turning to Mina .

Jackson;
"Mina,  did you buy a dress already ?"

Mina:
"No I guess I'm going today."

Jackson:
"How about I go with you? I need to buy a suit."

Mina:
"Okay!"

Jisung:
"Then how about we go together?"

Jihee :
"Wow great idea!"

Mina:
"I'm in!"

Jackson:
"5PM?"

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜