Chapter17: The GoodBye

Y/N:
"Jungkook-ah!"

Jungkook:
"What is it?"

Y/N:
"I'm hungry."

Jungkook:
"So?"

Y/N:
"So?? So you have to cook us something other than pasta please."

Jungkook;
"I don't feel like cooking today, I'll call a delivery."

Y/N:
"As long as the delivery will feed me then okay."

He did the phone Call and the food arrived after half an hour as you ate and continued to work.

The days passed by so quickly, and you were becoming even more close to him day by day, he was with you most of the time and you started getting used to him, but the idea of him going makes you sad in some ways.But that day finally came, you were always wishing that that day will never come, and that Jungkook would be with you by the rest of the year.

Jungkook:
"Okay we still have 30 minutes as I promised."

Mina:
"I just can't believe the fact that you are going! Please don't go!!"

Jackson:
"Yes don't go man!"

Daehwi:
"You'll be missed as hell!"

Jisung:
"I'll drop school today."

Jungkook:
"Okay guys you're only making it harder for me. I'll be missing you too, like so much! I don't know how did our bond grew that quick, but what I surely know is that I'm sad that it can't keep growing for the meantime. You've nothing but the best since the first beginning, I was actually  very happy to be your teacher and your friend. You all have incredible personalities and unique onse, you should keep that!"

He smiled weakly, you couldn't but have a that lump in your throat because you were trying to hold the tear.

Jackson:
"You stop as well!! It's hard not to cry now Jungkook!"

Jihee:
"Don't forget us okay?"

Jungkook:
"I won't dare to."

Jisung:
"And we'll keep in touch the whole time right?"

Jihee:
"Yes! You'll talk with us every day telling us what happened with you this day like you always do okay?"

Jungkook:
"Same for you!"

You were the whole time silent, you really wanted to speak, but you felt that you couldn't find the right words to do so.

Y/N:
"You'll come for visits, right?"

Jungkook:
"I'll try my best. And I won't miss my chances I promise."
Then he looked at the whole class.

Jungkook:
"I have a confession for you guys."

Daewhi:
"What is it?:

Jungkook:
"I really don't know if you'll get mad or you'll be  fine with it, so I won't rotate around the bush. I'm not older than you by alot, I'm just 21 years old."

Jihee;
"WHAT??"

Jackson:
"Wow! So we could be real buddies?"

Jungkook:
"And I'm still studying in the nearby university."

Jisung:
"So you're not leaving completely? You'll stay in the city?"

Jungkook:
"Im heading back to my hometown, and I'll come here during exams , and when I have to submit my project."

Mina:
"Project?"

Jungkook;
"I've been working on a project and I asked Y/N for some help. But she gave alot than just some help she helped alot to the extinct that I feel like I'll be lost when I'll work by myself now."