Chapter9: He's Not Bad After All

Jungkook dropped the spoon as he ran towards you. Mina and Jackson followed him directly.

Jungkook:
"What's wrong?"

You were pressing on it very hard to keep the pain away.He saw what you were doing and he took your hand as he examined your cut.

Jungkook:
"Jackson first aid kit."

Jackson:
"They're on their way."
He ran out of the kitchen fast to grab them.

Mina:
"Do we have to go to the hospital?"

Jungkook:
"No it's not that bad , I can manage to heal it myself."

He walked you to the sink as he put your finger under the water.

Then Jackson  showed up as Jungkook started to treat it.You were silent the whole time watching how careful he was doing his work.

Jungkook;
"AAAAND we're done. How does it feel?"

Y/N:
"Much better! Thank you so much."

Jungkook:
"You're welcome."

You got into the living room as the bell started ringing.

Jackson;
"Y/N!"

Y/N:
"I'LL GET IT JACKSON!"

You went to open the door and there stood Daehwi. Moments later Jisung came with Jihee and Taeyang. You sat all at the table to start eating.

Jihee:
"What a pasta! It's not burned at all!"
She said as she looked at the pasta with disgusted expression.

Jungkook;
"Don't look at me! It's your clumsy friend who missed the vegetable and cut her finger instead."

Y/N:
"Haha! Don't blame me for your bad cooking Mister."

Jungkook;
"If you didn't cut your finger this pasta would no doubt be the most delicious pasta you've ever ate."

Y/N:
"Yeah yeah whatever!"
You didn't have anything to reply with he's absolutely right, but the thing is that you were shocked by him, like he isn't that bad at all he's friendly and , and well yeah cute ,  like how he was trying to have a conversation with you and the way he rushed to you and how did he helped you with your finger... He's sweet.

You spent the rest of the night laughing, joking and picking up on each others. Before heading back to home.

__

Jungkook;
"So today class we'll be divided into pairs to work together."

You directly sat beside Mina to work with her, but Jungkook directly looked at both of you.

Jungkook:
"No No! I'll be classifying you."
You sighed in frustration.

Jungkook:
"So we have Mina with Taeyang, Jackson with Daehwi , and Jihee with Jisung."

They started to move their tables and organized themselves as you were staring at them.

Y/N;
"And what about me?"

Jungkook:
"What?"

Y/N;
"I'm left alone!"

Jungkook:
"Who said so?"

Y/N:
"We're obviously 7 and there are 3 groups and I'm left alone!"

Jungkook:
"No, you'll be working with me!"

You furrowed your eyebrows at first but then brought your shoulders up and down.
Y/N:
"Okay!"

He distributed some sheets to your friends and gave them some instructions.
Jungkook:
"I want you to keep silent and if you need anything you can ask me , youre not allowed to speak to other pairs."