Chapter21 : Anger

You were waiting for Jungkook to come to class when you heard the bell ringing, it didn't take him long to arrive to the class but he wasn't alone a girl came along with him, everyone got shocked except for you as you knew sho she was but you didn't know why did she come.

Jungkook:
"Good morning class."

Everyone:
"Good morning. "
No one could shift the gaze from Jessy, they all were certainly thinking about who she is.

Jungkook:
"You're probably wondering who she is."
They all nodded.

Jungkook:
"This is my sister Jessy."

Jackson:
"Is she from a different parent?"
Jungkook shook his head.

Jungkook:
"No!Why are you asking?"

Jackson;
"I mean she's prettier than you."
Jungkook looked at him in disappointment.

Jungkook:
"Relax Jackson! She's older than you boy."

Jackson:
"Too bad!"
He chuckled and winked at Jessy. You can definitely tell she looked at him disgusted.

Jungkook:
"Okay! Now Jessy is a freshman and she is here cause she wanted to see the school and certainly meet you guys."

Jihee:
"Welcome girl."

Jungkook:
"Seat yourself."
She looked around the class and spoted you.

Jessy:
"Ah! Y/N!"
She walked towards you.

Jessy:
"May I sit beside you?"

Y/N:
"Ofcourse."

You moved abit so that she could sit.
During the session you two started talking abit but stopped whenever Jungkook eyed you both, you'd giggle any time Jungkook does that.

And as usual he'd give you classwork, Jackson and Jihee didn't know how to solve it.

Y/N:
"I'm coming Jackson no need to nag this much."

Jungkook was going to see Jihee but when he spotted you going to Jackson he stopped you.

Jungkook:
"I'll help Jackson & you go help Jihee."
He was a little bit serious.

Y/N:
"But what's the difference?"
Jungkook lifted an eyebrow at your sentence.

Jungkook:
"I don't have to tell you."
Okayyy that was weird! You didnt dare to say anything  you just headed to Jihee's seat and started helping her.

Y/N:
"And by that we conclude that the image of B is C by the similitude S, is that clear?"

Jihee:
"Ahh! Yess! Thank you so much."

Y/N:
"Any other questions?"

Jihee:
"Yes."

Y/N:
"What is it?"

Jihee:
"What was that?"

Y/N:
"What was what?"

Jihee:
"Don't play dumb! I saw that."

Y/N:
"Saw what? Please make yourself clear cause I swear to god that i have no idea about the hell you're talking about!"

Jihee:
"Jungkook! Duh!"
You forrowed your eyebrows.

Y/N:
"What's wrong with him?"

Jihee:
"Don't act dumb ya girl we both know what I'm talking about. "

Y/N:
"Okay , I asked you if you have any question regarding similtude , not Jungkook. So if you excuse me."

And that's how you left her and headed back to your seat where Mina and Jessy were talking .