Chapter14: Trip.3

Jungkook:
"In the backseat of her father's car."

Jackson:
"Aww! I see a 6 comin up."

Jungkook:
" No! I was too innocent for that. Unfortunately."

He chuckled along with Jackson, they are both dirty minded,each one then shared the memory about his/her first kiss.

Jackson:
"What about you Taeyang?"

Taeyang:
"It was under a tree, while we were lost in the woods, well she thought that."

Jungkook:
"Oh! I see a dangerous Taeyang!"

Jackson:
"You seem like a masterpiece compared to sleeping beauties."

Jungkook:
"How about you Y/N?"

All the attention was turned to you now.
Y/N:
"Huh?"

Jungkook:
"Where was your first kiss."

Y/N:
"Well,I didn't have it yet."
They were all shocked.

Jackson:
"WHAT?"

Y/N:
"Well you know yourself Jackson what do boys think about me, and you were one of them , so please shutup.And by the way I'm just looking for the perfect guy, I don't want a random guy to be the one!"

You completed the game as you took turns answering whatever comes out of this jar, you answered almost all of the questions,but the question
《 What are your standards for a boyfriend?》  came out you didn't know what to answer, so they decided that you should have a punishment.

The next day was the same, but in the morning instead they brought you a couch to help you do some exercises and by some I mean 4 hours.

Then all of your friends took the opportunity to get into their swimwear and instead of taking a bath , they went for swimming, except for you , you took a shower and put on a very short shorts along with a crop top, and then headed to the beach.

You saw all of your friends waving for you as you waved back, while sitting on the sun tan chair that you sat on the last day, then you lied on it taking out a book to read. It didn't take that much for your friends to come across you as you were enjoying your time.

Mina:
"Come on Y/N! The water is so much fun."

Y/N:
"No thanks."

Jackson:
"Why do you have always to act like my grandmother? She can even be more fun than you are!"

Y/N;
"You're not changing my mind not even abit."

Jihee:
"Come on! We'll play and have fun."

Y/N:
"No!"

Jihee;
"And why is that?"

Y/N:
"I'm not a good swimmer."

Jackson:
"But we are! We won't leave you just drawn without even helping!"

Y/N:
"No thanks!"

Mina:
"Okay! I'm not swimming either."
She corssed her arms and pulled your legs away so that she could sit as she pouted.

Jihee;
"And you'll leave me with these monsters? I'll stay too."

Taeyang;
"If we aren't more than 5 the game won't be fun so I'm out too!"

Jackson:
Come on guys!

Then Mina suddenly got up as she started running, you looked at her confused with her weird reaction, to find out that she was running to Jungkook as she started talking to him, Jackson smirked and followed her.It didn't take another minute for the others to join. You were actually happy that they finally Left you alone, you took your book again to continue reading.

When you suddenly feel like an Army coming towards you, you tilted my head to see Jungkook with the others beside you.

Y/N:
"What is it?"
You said as you were turning the page.

Jungkook:
"Why don't you want to swim?"

Y/N;
"UGHHH! I just don't want to get my ass drawned because of my poor skills in swimming! That's it! Please let me read this book peacefully."

Jungkook:
"It was your punishment and you should not back-up."

Y/N:
"Punishment?"

Jungkook:
"Yeah from last night."

Y/N:
"Ahhh! The punishment!"

Jungkook:
"And since it's not fair that we were punished when we refused to answer , rules are rules."

Y/N:
"But Im scared gu-"

Jungkook:
"But you have to overcome it and we're all here."
You shook your head & Junkook sighed.

Jungkook:
"I'll be using force, don't make me do it."

Even though you were scarced at him you tried to act cool.

Y/N:
"Like you can."
You smirked.

Jungkook:
"Okay  you leave me with no choice."

He directly reached the hem of his white shirt as he pulled it out revealing his torso, you widened your eyes at the sight, he was just sexy and perfect by the way he was pulling it out and especially the thing that was revealed! You can see clearly his abs, not because he was just without a top infront of you but the abs themselves were sculptured perfectly on him. And his arm muscles were no lie too, the veins were popping at each movements of his hand.

You were still in the shock when you felt someone lifting you from the ground, you looked to your side to see Jungkook's head close to yours, and his skin was touching yours which sent you shivers. You realised then that he was holding you as you shouted.

Y/N:
"What are you doing leave me alone!"

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜