Chapter40: Graduation

Jackson;
"COME ON!! WE'LL BE LATE!!!"

Mina;
"TWO MORE MINUTES"

Jackson:
"HALF AN HOUR AGO YOU SAID TWO MINUTES."

Mina:
"WANNA GET YOUR FACE A SURGERY?"
She yelled from the bedroom.

Jackson;
"I hate you."
He yelled back from the living room.

Mina:
"HEARD THAT!"

Jackson;
"She's unbelievable!"

Mina:
"HEARD THAT TOO!"

Jackson:
"SHUTUP AND BE FASTER. "

-15  minutes later-

Mina:
"We're done."

Jackson:
"That was a quick two minutes!"
Mina eyed him.

Mina:
"It's not my fault that the dress didnt fit Y/N."

Y/N:
"Shutup! The zipper was stuck!"

Jackson:
"You've gained wight, I have to admit."

Y/N:
"Wanna gain a punch in your face?"
You clenched your fist.

Jackson;
"Wanna gain a ride? Or you wanna be late on your boyfriend's graduation?"

Y/N:
"Good idea, you'll gain the punch after the ride."

Yes ! It was Jungkook's graduation, actually he succeeded in his last year, and the project won the first place with the honours. You were very happy for him , he really worked very hard on tthe project and he deserved it.
You arrived to the graduation party and you heard them saying names.

Jackson;
"We're already late! Thanks Y/N"

Y/N:
"Lets fight after the party. Now RUN!"

You all started running heading to the big hall where the graduates were going on the stage to take the certificate.
You were frustrated you thought that Jungkook has already passed. Then you heard Jackson calling your name.

Jackson;
"They're over there."

He pointed at something and when you followed his fingerAnd saw Mrs.Jeon, Jisung, Jessy, Jihee, Taeyang and Daehwi all waving for you. You waved back in joice as you headed towards them.

Mrs.Jeon;
"You made it in time, Jungkook's name  didn't pass yet."
You smiled.

Y/N:
"Woh! Thanks god. "
You started clapping for the students as their names were called, and then.

Man:
"And now, let's welcome the students on the Honour list with a great applause. "

You all started clapping and cheering as you saw Jungkook along with other students going on stage.
The man started saying different projects names and announcing the first 3 ranks, and some of them made their acceptance speech, there was about 4 projects ad Jungkook told you. You didn't give any attention as you were trying to wave for Jungkook to notice you, but he was lost in the crowd, seems what to be looking fot you.

Man:
"And now for the {Blackhole project} "

Jackson:
"That's us!!"

Man:
"Let's welcome the student who won the first place,  please welcome 《Jeon Jungkook》."

You started cheering and screaming as he said his name , his mother too, you both looked at each other holding eaxh other's hands.

But you were startled by the boy's reactjon, Taeyang , Jackson, Jisung and Daehwi started screaming like animals. There hoping and making weird noises which made people look at them .

Jungkook took the trophy along with the certificate as he stepped forward towards the microphone.

Jungkook;
"I don't want to be boring so I won't take a long time. First of all I wanna thank everyone who helped me in a way or another,  I want to thank my mom very much, she's been the one who encouraged me , raised me and took good care of me, and sacrificed alot for the sake of me and my sister. And I want to thank my sister who always stood by my side and helped me with every step I made. I also want to thank my students, Jihee, Jisung, Daehwi , Jackson, Mina, Taeyang,  they helped me alot and were a big inspiration. And finally I wanna thank someone special, she's been by my side since the very beginning,  helped me with every single step I took, never left my side even when I was pushing her away.Tolerated me even when I was unbearable, she gave me alot of chances that I blew them away,  but she still forgave me after all. And she was the one who was there for me whenever I was down and gave me her back so I could lean on. Without her I would have never be holding this cutie."

He held the trophy higher, which made people laugh. And clap for him.

Jungkook;
"She was nothing but the best. Thank you Y/N, And im sorry I talked alot."

You were all crying at his words even the beasts that were barking 3 minutes ago, were now crying at his words. You really didnt know that  you mean that much for him, it was so nice to hear him be thankful for all what you have done for him, like he really appreciates what you have done and most impotantly didnt forget an of what you have done. He went down ghe stage and you all rushed to meet him, his mom was the first to reach him, she hugged him tightly as he leaned about 45° so her arms could be wrapped around his shoulder. She was crying.

Mrs.Jeon;
"Im so proud of you honey!She pulled out the hug as she pinched his cheek  and then Jessy was the second to hold him, you were trying to hold him,  but they started rushing his way holding him deliberately not letting you reach him. "

Jackson:
"Ohh im so proud of you! I cant believe this day finally came! The day I was dreaming of , I always wanted to see you in th-"

Jungkook;
"Okay Jackson leave me ."
He pushed him aside as Jackson started laughing.

Jackson;
"Okay love boy ."

Jungkook reached for you as he wrapped his arms around you pulling you into a tight hug , he rested his head on your shoulder.

Jungkook;
"Thank you so much.:
He tightened the hug even more, you felt for a moment that you'll suffocate, but you liked the feeling.

Y/N:
"I didn't know that mean that much for you."

You have already stopped crying especially when you saw your friends' attempts  to prevent you from hugging him. But your eyes were still watery. Which made tear fall down at your statment.

Jungkook pulled out from the hug and cupped your face is his hands, he used his thumb to wip your tear away .

Jungkook:
"You mean the world to me."

He pulled you into a kiss , it didnt last long as your friends starting cheering and applausing whuch made both of you embarrassed .

You took alot of pictures and then headed to Jungkook's house which is currently where you're living now. You wanted to celebrate the graduation so you decided to make a surprise for Jungkook.

-

Jungkook:
"Thank you guys so much!!"

Jackson:
"If you say thank you one more time,  you'll get a free hoover."
You started laughing.

Jungkook:
"Im just really thankful for having you guys."

Jackson;
"Yes! Now you have everything you wanted, a trophy, a certificate,  a job and a Y/N."

You giggled when Jungkook laughed at Jackson.

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜