Chapter41: Confession

Jackson:
"Ohh my god Y/N ! You can't believe how much we suffered to get the both of you together. "
You forrowed your eyebrows.

Y/N:
"What do you mean?"

Daehwi;
"He means that we planned for everything, everything that made you closer to each others, we knew that you weren't going to open up for Jungkook or accept him easily so that's why we made a plan "

Mina:
"All of this was planned. "

Y/N;
"So that group " the plan" was for this purpose?"

Jessy:
"Yep! We used to agree on every thing and settle things up on that group."

Jisung:
"Wait you know about the group?."

Y/N;
'I saw it once on Jessy's phone and on Mina's. But never knew what was it for"

Jihee:
"We told you to be careful guys!"

Y/N:
"It's not like I suspected anything. But really guys you were behind all of this?"

Jisung:
"From the truth or dare, to the kiss on the forehead, to when he held you to the water,eeeevrythingggg."

Your eyes started to get wide, not believing.

Taeyang:
"To all the times you were alone, and when we left you at his house sleeping after we put something in your drink. "

Jackson:
"To him asking yoi to to prom with him,and the fireworks, watching out for youtwo so no could see you two on the rooftop kissing. And we even planned the kissing and confession part."

Jihee;
"You liked the fireworks didn't you?"

Y/N:
"Ofcourse I did! Is that why youwere looking at your watch every now and then?"
You turned to Jungkook as he nodded.

Jungkook:
"Yep!"

Jessy:
"I even came to school that day to check you two out, the way he used to talk about you made me suspect him that's why I wanted to kill the doubts and came for a visit. My doubts were killed the moment Jungkook entered the class ! It was so fucking obvious."

You all started laughing Jungkook was blushing right now , and so you were , you didnt believe that your friends did all of this! They're incredible! They planned everything! Even the dare thing? How did they even manage to make me pull out these specific papers?

You were really happy and also shocked that they even planned small things .
You tuned to Jungkook,

Y/N:
"You knew about it from the beginning?"

Jungkook:
"No! I knew about the plan the day that Jackson was about to kiss you, it turned out that he was trying to make me jealous."

WAIT WHAT? DIDN'T HE DO THAT BECAUSE HE HAD FEELINGS FOR MINA?

Mina:
"We thought about it alot, and we arrived to a conclusion that Jungkook wouldn't be triggered and confess or even make his moves unless he gets jealous and feels that he's going to lose you, that's why we came up with the idea of Jackson trying to make me jealous, when in fact , he was trying to make Jungkook jealous. And I know you Y/N , without this plan, you would have never opened up, I know you. "

Well now it doesnt feel right you were happy that they planned all of this and helped you, but you wrre disappointed with Jackson, you really thought tbat hs had Feelings for Mina, you were pretty sure, you saw that in his eyes.

Y/N:
"So everything that Jackson told me about Mina was part of the plan?"
You faked a smile, we wished tha they were together, they were matching pieces.

Mina:
"Ye-"

Jackson:
"NO!"

You all turned to Jackson's direction shocked, he had that serious face , the same one he had when he was telling you about his feelings for Mina.

Mina:
"What?"

Jackson:
"I wasnt lying about what I have said earlier Y/N ."

He looked at you.
Jackson:
"Remember? I told you that I got the chance and that im not blowing it?"

You nodded.
He looked back at Mina.

Jackson:
"And I still haven't lost hope."
Mina looked at him confused.

Mina:
"Jackson, what are you trying to say?"

Jackson:
"I love you Mina."

WHAT THE HELL!! NO HE DIDNT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW THAT HE WASN'T LYING!

Mina was caught in the shock with everyone, well you were the least to be shocked , Mina then stood up

Mina:
"Excuse me"

She ran out of the house leaving us speechless, Jackson face palmed himself letting out a long breath.

Jackson:
"I always mess things up! Way to go Jackson"

He hit his fist on the table after scoffing.

Jungkook:
"Go after her"

You all looked at Jungkook and then helped him.

Jackson:
"What?"

Jihee:
"It's obvious that she has feelings for you dummy, or else why would she go?"

Jackson was on the edge of crying.

Jackson:
"Does she Y/N?"

You patted on his shoulder smiling.
Y/N:
"You should go find your answer by yourself"

~The End
__

First:
Sorry if you didn't like the ending.

Second:
I want to thank whoever liked , read, commented or voted for this book, it was my first, yet it had alot much more attention than I expected.

I'm sorry for any mistake I've made, and thank you for your tolerance, yet for all the love you showed.💜💜

FIGHTING!

P.S: Please check out my other book, Mendacity, I've worked so hard on it and learned from the mistakes I've made in this book,I  promise you that you'll love it💜
_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜